“A remedy for your appetite..”
Review of Remedy Diner

Remedy Diner
Ranked #948 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed May 3, 2013

What can I say? You feel like a character in a fil just by entering this place.. it is open 24 hours a day and the breakfast menu is offered all day long. There is not a single item there that I could finish.. well, yes, the French Toast.. but everything else was just too much for me. Don't feel ashamed to share, it makes sense..

There are newer reviews for Remedy Diner

Reviewed January 6, 2013

After passing by this diner for the first few days of our trip (because we already had a list of 'must try' restaurants, as recommended by friends and guide books), we decided to eat there late one evening. Katz's Deli down the road stops serving from the grill at 10pm so this was a close by alternative that looked 'very New York'! We were not disappointed at all! The service was great - very efficient waiter and super friendly manager who chatted to us. The food came quickly and the portions were huge. I'm never one to leave anything, but even I was beaten by this delicious, flavoursome burger! We were also very pleased when the bill came...$6 for a burger is not to be sniffed at!! We were really pleased that we tried Remedy and would definitely recommend it. They also have a fantastic brunch menu, which I'd love to try on my next trip.

1  Thank Alice F
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We wanted deli and passed up on Katz Deli a few blocks away because it was too crowded....what a mistake. We had the lobster bisque and matzo ball soup. The bisque tasted like flour and the matzo ball soup was barely more than hot water with bland matzo balls. My wife had a Beet salad that was average and I had a Rueben. I will say the portions on the Rueben were generous but the quality was just average. After our order was served, we were never checked up on again. My wife had to go to the counter to ask for a refill on her diet coke and we were told refills are not free. should have gone to Katz!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great food, really large portions. We ate breakfast here and then barely needed any lunch! Pancakes were really good, and reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This Diner was just around the corner from the apartment we rented in New York. The Coffee was amazing especially with Half and Half and it just kept coming. The Menu was incredible we never did manage to read all the Breakfast things the choice was just fantastic. All the food was delicious and we couldnt finish the amounts. It was absolutely spotless, and the service very good.

1  Thank susansh47