“Great burgers”

Ranked #1,464 of 14,214 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

If you want a quick lunch in the rockerfeller this is a good option. Best burger we had in new york. Its not a formal dining restaurant but prefect if shopping or sight seeing on the afternoon

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Truth be told, I wanted Shake Shack for the adjacent restaurant but the line was way too long. I got the Big Buck, it had good flavor and the bun was okay. Not a great price performer, but based upon the location I should shut up about that. I was able to get a table and people watch, always fun to watch humanity stroll by.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Visited NYC for the Radio City Christmas show. While in Rockefeller Center getting tickets for the Top of the Rock (see my review of that attraction), we stopped by Tri Tip Grill. I ordered the Roadhouse burger and sweet potato fries and my date ordered the wrap. Both were very good. The cost was very reasonable for NYC. Seating is very limited in the small restaurant and there was no place nearby to sit and eat so order your food for take out and go sit by the skating rink.

1  Thank BibleBobK
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Definitely worth trying especially if you are short on time and dont have time for a true dining experience

Reviewed November 18, 2013

What a find in Rockefeller Concourse after our visit to the Top of the Rock. Nice portions. Great taste. Good price for the location. Easily share one of the meals. Don't miss this place.