This hotel is very quiet. We had a great sleep. Not great to drive to but there is a parking lot one block away, then you can walk to restaurants, bus or train.
You are surrounded by flowers since you are in the flower district. There is a very nice breakfast in the morning included.
We totally enjoyed our evening before retiring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea for your home-away-from-home as you visit New York City. We are a top choice among hotels in Chelsea, NYC, offering a perfect location near Chelsea Market, Chelsea Piers, the Financial District, the Empire State Building, High Line, and Metropolitan Pavilion. Our hotel sits in the Flower District, close to the subway that can take you anywhere you want to go in Manhattan. Stay with us and experience a memorable and easy trip to NYC. We offer comfortable and spacious accommodations that include free Wi-Fi, well-lit work desks, and plush bedding. Our hotel provides a free daily breakfast, a full-service business center, and a well-appointed fitness center. Walk to restaurants, bars, and more from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, and enjoy staying in a hotel that is a smart choice among hotels in NYC and in Chelsea, NYC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea Hotel New York City