Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflower districtpenn stationthe empire state buildingwholesale floweryogurtnew yorkfree breakfastmadison square gardenrooftop patiothe breakfast areatimes squarefront desk staffcity viewrooms are smallfew blocksking bedconvenient location
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Rooms are clean, nice bed, close to Madison Square Garden Events and other Midtown venues, Typical small rooms for New York, and truthfully on the pricey side given the size of the room. Great Location

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay again for 4 days as we did, 2 nights would be my maximum stay
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Robert B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Hello Roadrunner,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I always enjoy receiving guest feedback. You are absolutely right, our location can't be beat! I was disappointed to hear that you found our rooms to be on the pricey side, as we always strive to offer rates that are competitive in the marketplace. I can assure you that the rate you paid was the lowest available for your dates, and invite you to visit our website for Marriott's "look no further" best rate guarantee. I am pleased to hear that you will come back and stay with us again. We look forward to having you as our guest again on your next trip to New York!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

There are a couple Marriott properties near Madison Square Garden. This one is in the "garden district", flowers everywhere. Safe, clean and just a couple blocks from everything near MSG. Stayed here for a basketball tournament over an extended weekend. Prices kept creeping up, so book early! It also was a quick walk from Megabus' drop off stop. Very convenient! Breakfast was good, muffins were like they were homemade. Rooms was clean. View was probably typical NY view, of another hotel next door.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for such a great review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. The flower district is a fantastic area, and we are lucky to have a veritable garden right outside our door. I am glad that it made for an enjoyable stay. I am also pleased to read your comments about the housekeeping and breakfast, and have shared your comments with the staff. I hope that you had a safe trip back home and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to New York!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I loved everything at Fairfield Hotel. It's in a good location, close to the subway and within a walking distance to the most important places in the city. Really comfortable and clean room, very friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast (continental style). I'd stay there again and totally recommend it! It was a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for a great review! I am thrilled to hear that you loved our hotel and had a fantastic stay! You are absolutely right, our hotel is in a great location and makes for a perfect base to explore everything New York has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I have shared your comments with them as it is reviews like yours that keep them energized and motivated. I am glad that you will stay with us again and we look forward to having you as our guests in the near future!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Nice hotel near Macy's and flatiron building. Room was very clean, huge comfortable bed and big bathroom. Staff was helpful and nice. We can recommed this hotel and we will come back!
Hyvä ja edullinen hotelli, huone oli siisti ja sänky oli erinomainen, hotelli tarjosi myös aamiaisen mikä oli ihan ok. Hotellilta on lyhyt kävelymatka Macylle, Empire state building ja Flatiron buildingille, metropysäkki löytyi myös ihan nurkan takaata.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Hello Niithai,

Thank you for a great review! I am pleased to hear that you had a terrific stay with us, and have shared your comments with the staff. You are absolutely right, our beds are extremely comfortable and make for a great night's rest after a busy day in the city. I hope you had a safe trip back home, and we look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip to New York City!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had a great time exploring the city. The staff at this hotel was always helpful and went out of their way to take care of us with a late check out and hours to wait until our train left. The rooms were small but clean and perfectly fine. Breakfast was cheerful and plentiful. We would stay here again! Very conveniently located and lots to do within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Hello Astrogirl,

Thank you for a great review! I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and that the staff went out of their way to take care of you. I have shared your comments with them, as it is reviews like yours that keep them energized and motivated. I am glad you had a nice time in the city, and we do hope to welcome you back to our hotel upon your next trip to New York!