My husband and I had the opportunity to go to NYC and took a chance on this hotel, not knowing anything about it. What a terrific stay we had! After coming from the train station early in the morning, we got to the hotel and asked to store our luggage until check in much later in the day. Not only was the young woman at the desk friendly and very helpful, she asked if we had breakfast yet. We had not. She immediately took us to their breakfast room and made us feel right at home! We were so impressed with her kindness. The hotel is very close to Penn Station (about 6 or 7 blocks), close to shopping, restaurants, etc. There is a subway station at the end of the block as well. A perfect location for us! We had a great day and came back to the hotel in time to check in, change clothes, hop on the subway and zip off to see a Broadway show we had tickets for. All went like clockwork. The afternoon hotel crew was friendly and very helpful as well. I have stayed in the Time Square area several times and the rooms were always small, cramped and at times, the hallways were scary. At the Fairfield we stayed on the 16th floor, the room was bright, modern and a decent size. Even provided a coffee pot! It was quiet and absolutely more than met our expectations!!! In the morning the staff was great. Breakfast was the typical Fairfield Inn start to the day, but they were right there to replenish anything that ran low. We had another great day exploring new neighborhoods. Later in the day we came back to retrieve our luggage, grab a quick cup of coffee to go. The desk clerk asked if we would like two bottles of water to go with us. She put it in a handled bag, retrieved our luggage and sent us on our way with many thanks for choosing this Fairfield Inn. Needless to say, we have told many, many friends about our GREAT experience and will return again! Thank you so much to all the great staff and for the very comfortable surroundings. We stay in Fairfields often when we travel and, by far, THIS IS THE BEST ONE ON THE EAST COAST! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea for your home-away-from-home as you visit New York City. We are a top choice among hotels in Chelsea, NYC, offering a perfect location near Chelsea Market, Chelsea Piers, the Financial District, the Empire State Building, High Line, and Metropolitan Pavilion. Our hotel sits in the Flower District, close to the subway that can take you anywhere you want to go in Manhattan. Stay with us and experience a memorable and easy trip to NYC. We offer comfortable and spacious accommodations that include free Wi-Fi, well-lit work desks, and plush bedding. Our hotel provides a free daily breakfast, a full-service business center, and a well-appointed fitness center. Walk to restaurants, bars, and more from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, and enjoy staying in a hotel that is a smart choice among hotels in NYC and in Chelsea, NYC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea Hotel New York City