Row NYC Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Hotel Carter(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hilton Times Square(New York City)
21,134 results
All reviewscity kitchendistrict mmilford plazagreat locationtimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallbusy hotelaround the cornerstreet noisesubway stationcentral parkelevatornycbroadwayblockhip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The position of the hotel is very good, very close to Times Square and to the subway. Unfortunately the room was a little bit small and not so clean. The staff is quite rude, also because the hotel was extremely full, sometimes we had to wait some minutes to take the lift to our floor.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank LuciaAus
Don_Jacinto, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear LuciaAus,

I am extremely disappointed that you had an experience like the one you’ve described. Please know that the issues you have reported are being investigated as we take them extremely seriously. Our goal is to create consistent, positive memories for our guests and I am terribly sorry that, with you, we seem to have missed our mark. I assure you that your experience is not indicative of our service standards and sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to prove this to you in the future. We hope to see you again.

- Don

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed five nights here absolutely great very close to all attractions staff. very friendly and professional been to New York twice and this is the best hotel yet read very dismissive reports before I went and was worried but glad to say the reports where way of the Mark

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cavehillbill
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for her birthday. A few days before checkin I called the hotel and explained that I wanted to make our stay special. I was put in touch with Krystine Rodriguez, a guest relations manager, and honestly, I don't think I've ever had someone go out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. We arrived a few hours before the official checkin, but our room was ready. And Krystine, per my request, had a bottle of champagne, a plate of cheese, and a birthday card in our room waiting. It was amazing.

As for the hotel lobby, it's very modern / posh, like a nice Vegas resort (the air even has the same scent). The hotel bar is cool too. Great spot to have a drink before or after your night.

Our room was very nice, it had a great view. We loved it.

Overall, it's a great hotel with an amazing value, service, and lobby. Perfect for couples or friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Joe D
Don_Jacinto, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Joe D,

Thank you so much for your review (and for joining TripAdvisor just for us!). We couldn’t be more proud that staff members like Krystine were able to customize your stay and make it that much more special for you and your wife. We hope your wife had a fantastic birthday and sincerely look forward to having you both back.

- Don

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Having read mixed reviews before my trip and then receiving an email to say the name had changed from Milford Plaza I must admit to having some reservations. However I have nothing but praise for the hotel. Check in was swift, the room was clean and surprisingly spacious for rooms in New York (we had a corner room which I would recommend), with everything you need. The feel of the hotel is modern with a lovely communal area in which to check your itinerary for the day or to relax in before bed. There was free wifi for one device per room with the option of purchasing additional wifi for other devices. The hotel is right in the middle of Broadway and only one block from Times Square which was excellent. If I return to New York I know where I will be staying.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room great views of Broadway!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dorothy M
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for people that want to stay right in Times Square. The subway station linking most trains is located a 30 second walk away and that is the most convenient way of getting around in NYC (a 7day pass works out best value even if u use it for 4days!). The noise comes with the central location as standard...if u want peace you just can't stay anywhere in Times Square or near it. Great hotel still, very modern and clean. Wifi is good but it's a shame u have to pay for more than one device-having not had and free wifi in our Vegas hotel though, even having across to one was a bonus!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple