“Historic Downtown & Central Park Tours”

Walking Tours Manhattan
and up
Greenwich Village Food Tour
Ranked #280 of 635 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NYC Walking Tours company, specializing in food tours in Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, and Brooklyn Bridge. Taste delicious foods from local shops and restaurants.All tours led by native New Yorkers, and Licensed Tour Guides.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We did two different tours in the same weekend with WTM. Alex led us on a nice tour of Historic Downtown Manhattan which was very informative and interesting. The small group of six was great after having done walking tours in other cities with 20+ people. The only knock was that 30 plus mins of the 2 hour "tour" was sitting in a historic tavern having a beer. Don't get me wrong I like my beer but not when I am paying for a tour...

Our small group also did a private tour of Central Park with Gary which was also very good and full of fun facts and near-facts. Gary is quite the character which adds a real New York touch to the tour.

Overall both tours were a good way to really see New York.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

When we walked around the Rockefeller Center on our own which was close by our hotel, we thought that we have seen what we should see, but we were totally wrong till we got this walking tour from Kristine. Thanks to our guide who was more than a guide (very good comunicator, fun to be with and well prepared) , we learned a lot and we enjoyed every minute. She made us think that, the next time we should take some more walking tours around the city.

1  Thank Nursel Z
Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a great way to see New York! Wandering around soho, little Italy and Chinatown with your personal guide pointing out the sites, telling you about the history and then stopping for tasty snacks. I would thoroughly recommend this tour.

2  Thank Lawtonrj
Reviewed June 2, 2013

What a cool experience to have a local New Yorker show you around the lovely neighbourhood of Brooklyn. Bruce has great knowledge of the area, and is passionate about his city. He is easy to chat to, and good company to share a pizza with while looking back at the Manhattan skyline. Pizza was top class, and ice cream was a good way to end the evening!
Highly recommended

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Excellent tour.the guide was informative and answered all questions I asked.learnt a lot from a locals point of view and felt I understood more of what went on with the fire brigades the police and civilians.it expanded my mental vision of the events that took place.A real eye opener.Thankyou Micheal jascz.