“Try it at least once”

The Pink Tea Cup
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Oct. 2010, This was my first visit to the Pink Tea Cup in its new location. The decor is very nice. The prices have really increased from the original restaurant on Grove St. I had the Chicken & Dumplings and it costs about $17.50 and there were more dumplings than chicken; it was okay but nothing to rave about. I had called last Summer before the restaurant reopened and was advised that they would be accepting major credit cards but this isn't the case; it's still cash only but there is an ATM machine on the property. After dinner, I started to order the Peach Cobbler for dessert but they don't serve ice cream so that was scratched (imagine peach cobbler without ice cream). I ate at the bar because the restaurant was packed on the day that I visited (Sat. evening). After I had asked the bartender for my check, I had to wait about 15 mins. before she actually gave it to me upon asking her again. The bartender seemed a bit overwhelmed that evening perhaps, they need two. I would go back again to try another dish before I give up on this restaurant that I have fond memories of from their former location.

1  Thank AJP57