The Jewel facing Rockefeller Center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$389
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
$165
$136
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$308
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$283
$100
  • Breakfast included
2,189 results
All reviewsrockefeller centerradio city music hallpurified waterterrace clubclub quartersgreat locationpatrick's cathedralnew yorkcentral parktimes squaresister hotelliving roomnbc studiosfree wificoffee machinetop of the rockfifth avenue
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at the Jewel in August and just loved the little boutique hotel, it was in the perfect location. The rooms where terrific they had this oversized chair that turned into a bed for our son, he just loved it, the beds where very comfortable and the room was spacious with a lovely bathroom. We will defenitely stay there again, note to anyone staying there from canada, they had a TD Canada trust right next door, very convenient. I will defenitely recommend this hotel to anyone and the price is great for a new york city hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel was very clean and modern. It has somewhat of a corporate feel, so don't expect Manhattan charm, but it was a great deal for the location and the rooms. Even though it was in a busy area of the city, the room seemed soundproof. It was just a 10 minute walk to Central Park and there are great restaurants very close.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed at The Jewel from Aug. 4th until the 11th. I love this hotel! My room was in the second floor and yet I did not hear any noise coming from outside. It was big enough for one or two people and it was very comfortable. It was modern and I really enjoyed having free Wi-Fi in the room. The bathroom had everything I needed and I enjoyed the complementary toiletries very much.
When I came back to my room every afternoon I found it very clean and tidy.
There are free water bottles in every floor and the business center (located in the second floor) was most comfortable. I needed to print some documents and boarding passes and I had absolutely no problem doing so.
The staff was very polite and always willing to help. I asked for a car service for 4 a.m. to take me to JFK. They arranged this for me and it arrived on time. The service was very good.
Will I recommend The Jewel to my friends and family? OF COURSE I WILL!! And I plan to go back as soon as possible. I almost forgot to mention that the location of this hotel is just perfect, only a block away from St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Finally, I would like to mention something else that I consider to be very important. Before my visit I made a mistake while at Booking.com and ended up reserving a room at The Jewel for that same night! I called them (Booking.com) immediately and they cancelled the reservation right away without cost. However, when I received my credit card statement I saw that the night had been charged. I called the bank and they told me that I had to talk to the hotel about this. I did call and the receptionists were very polite and most helpful. I sent them the cancellation email and they passed all my information to the manager, who then kindly annulled the transaction. I think that this says a lot about this hotel and its staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My stay here was back in February for a birthday weekend. The hotel was right in the center of manhattan literally right across from radio city music hall and a few blocks away from time square. It was nice to have almost everything in walking distance. As for the hotel it is really nice, staff was friendly. The room is small but it is the typical size for any NYC hotel. It was cool to see the free water in the hallways with reusable water bottles that they provide. Check in-and-out was very easy and no difficulties at all. I would definitely come back here again :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2012

i just have the oportunity to stay at this hotel in new york , it's a small boutique hotel just in front of Rockefeller Center, i would say that price relation to my staying it's a very good investment.
i normally travel for business to new york at least 4 times a year, i would name my official hotel THE JEWEL.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business