Tripadvisor

from $29.00
from $15.00
from $69.00
4,906 results
All reviews night tour day pass downtown tour new york allan france statue of liberty boat tour big apple brooklyn bridge top of the rock uptown nyc overview harlem
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I decided to visit NYC this past weekend. I lived there for several years and because of this the more touristy elements of the city don't usually appeal to me but we decided to give the tour a shot.

I am SO GLAD WE DID. Allan France, our tour leader, was the absolute bomb. When you get on one of these buses you do not expect a Vietnam vet/professional architect to be the guy standing there with the microphone. He knew every bump in the road, the history of every building we passed, great stories about the people and places. I think he literally couldn't speak fast enough to keep up with his incredible knowledge base because he was also a pro at being charming, funny, succinct and very pleasant to listen to. So pleasant, in fact, that we did not get off the bus - we stayed on specifically to listen to him.

*I'd also like to mention that Winston, our bus driver, was a BAMF. I can't imagine driving that double-decker monstrosity around the city and he made it seem easy.

DO THIS, especially if you've never lived or visited the city. Even if you live in the city, go find this guy's bus and talk to him. Completely worth it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My tour was really nice , When we got on the Bus the driver was a female she was very funny spoke very nice showed us a few places to visit .So we walked around in China Town and got back on the bus and amazingly the same driver I was so happy

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

For the night bus the address is not the same as mentioned on the ticket.
We found them by chance actually.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020

great value, hop on hop off bus was fab, helped us with directions and very informativehardly put our hands in our pockets for the 5 days we were there, took all the stress away, well worth the money

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

The bus drivers did not announce the stops or asked if anyone wants to get off and at most stops they did not even stop. If there was any information given on the sites, I didn’t hear it. All I heard was music on the ear phones. The bus was freezing and not very clean. We bought a 3 day pass but We only used the pass one day. We rode the bus as a site seeing tour, which really was not that great of a tour since there was no guide and it was very hard to see out the windows.

Date of experience: January 2020
Julia K, Guest Relations Manager at City Sightseeing New York, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi mspinos1957,

Thank you for taking the time to review.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy the tour to the fullest but nevertheless, we are grateful that you find it okay.

We appreciate inputs like these as we strive to better our services.

Thank you.