East Village Suites
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$168
$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in one of Chris' apartments. Upon arrival we were made to feel very welcome. Great location, a short taxi ride away from most places, with convenient shops and bars just around the corner, and just a short walk to Union Square. The apartment was cosy and very clean, and most of the essentials that you would expect were provided. We were very pleased and really enjoyed our stay. Thanks Chris, we would definitely come again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ChloeAmberL
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a wonderful time during our stay in one of Chris´s apartments. The apartment is very clean and comfortable and perfect to a group of 5-6 people, few steps away from Union Square. I will surely be back. I recommend to everyone!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BarbaraLoyola
Reviewed June 5, 2013

If renting from this owner be aware what you rent is not always what you get. Do not stay in his basement apartment on East 25Th St. It is noisy,it smells of urine from people that are partying in the building then come out for a smoke and a pee. The owner gives you no emergency telephone numbers so if you accidentally lock yourself out you are hooped. He doesn't take late night telephone calls. We were stranded on the sidewalk at 3.00 am in the morning and he wouldn't answer his cell phone. So be aware it is a costly mistake. $ 400.00 later for a locksmith. He comes across as a nice man on the phone but for him it is all about the money. Stay in a hotel. It will save you money and you are never in the apartment except to sleep anyway, which for three nights we got none. He will not compensate you either. Neither of his bathroom fans work so the apartment smells.it was supposed to be equipped like a home but was missing some things like face cloths,hand towels ironing board.wine glasses.can opener and there is no telephone. To his credit he did provide most of these things but not everything. At $450.00 a night you shouldn't have to ask for these things

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank traveller182186
EastVillageSuites, Owner at East Village Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Christine gets the award of being the most difficult guest that has ever stayed in one of our apartments.
She booked a two bedroom with us but called me 3-5 times a week to clarify details about the location, amenities, how many towels we provided etc. I knew from the get go that she was going to be a tough person to please.
After she had booked the 2 bedroom she requested a 3 bedroom which I was eventually able to provide her with. The 3 bedroom that she got was a newly renovated place with new beds, linens etc.
We had guests stay there twice before her arrival and they all loved the place.
Her comments are baseless and on one of the nights that she claims was very noisy I was personally in the building decorating an apartment until 2am and I heard not a beep.

If she locked herself out of the apartment it could only have happened if she either locked the door as she left or had previously put on the self-lock. If it was the later then any locksmith or individual with a little common sense could have opened it with a credit card. I am not even sure if she did lock herself out because she had the lock changed and then called me and told me that if I wanted the key that I would have to pay her for the two free nights and the so-called $400 locksmith fee.

Christine tried to blackmail me from the very beginning of her stay to by stating that if I did not give her two free nights that she would leave a terrible review. I have e-mails to prove it.

Please read all my reviews and the good experiences that people have had in our apartments.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Myself and four women stayed in one of the 'East Village Suites' for four nights.
The accomodation is clean, well equipped, and has unusually comfortable beds and pillows,
two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a kitchen. Chris responds to texts and emails and
generally is very available if needed. I was a bit nervous booking an apartment in NYC
but it worked out great! If you are a light sleeper, don't take the apartment over the
pub near Union Square!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank achild16
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I travelled to NY just recently and cannot recommend East Village Suites highly enough. The apartment was clean, comfortable and had excellent facilities. Chris was more than accommodating - met me at the apartment though I was late, re-arranged my booking for me at very late notice and was generally incredibly helpful, welcoming & accommodating. Great location - I would definitely recommend staying here and will definitely stay there upon my next visit to NYC.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends