“Very friendly”

Description: Old Fashioned Wood Burning Brick Oven Serving Beer & Wine
Naples, Florida
“Very friendly”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

A small charming authentic northern italian salad and pizza restaurant. We had the specials. Salad was mozzarella, cherry tomato, artichoke, roasted red pepper, basil, and speck. Fresh.
Pizza had light crust with arugula, pecorino and romano with speck. Really good but only 12 inch. We enjoyed the friendly warm service and nice italian music

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Louisville, Kentucky
“What a great little pizzeria!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Situated in a tiny little shotgun-style building, there are only about 15 tables in the whole place. you can literally see and smell the whole kitchen when you walk in. The feeling of a well-loved neighborhood restaurant is apparent when you sit down and relax in the ambiance. Quick friendly service deliver absolutely delicious pizzas. While not cheap ($21) for a deluxe pie, no drinks or alcohol, is not the cheapest, this is probably among the best pizzas in NY, and I've eaten a lot of pizza while I've been here. I had the asparagus, cherry tomato and pine nut pizza (wowza!) which was wonderful. Please enjoy this little gem and keep them in business until I can get back to NY and visit here again...

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Everett S
New York City, New York
“Tip hunters”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Very good, tasty food and friendly service, but... Our nice and relaxed evening was literaly ruined after our service guy stopped us at the exit and said that service was not included in the final price (as if we didn't know it) and we should give him more tip. Of course it were "completely up to us", but he was so disgustingly persistent that we felt really forced to give him more money. The evening was ruined. Will never visit Capizzi again, there are so many other pizzerias in NY.

6 Thank asp1r1n
capizzipizza, Owner at Capizzi, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I am truly sorry about your experience at Capizzi. I pride myself in my service and would appreciate it if you could possibly give me a little more information about the night. Please let me know the date and time you visited Capizzi. That will allow me to talk to the wait staff that was working that day. I apologize for them in advance and promise you that I take this very serious and will address the problem immediately. Please let me know if you would give us another try because I would like to buy you and another person lunch/dinner. You can email my office manger Celia back at celiakost@yahoo.com or call me directly at (917) 681-5095
Joseph Calcagno
Louth, United Kingdom
“Best pizza”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This has got to be the best pizza restaurant in New York , service fantastic and the food was delicious. I would certainly recommend going if you have time.

Visited February 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was very good, service was excellent! Salad very fresh. Great atmosphere in a quaint little restaurant. Felt like I was in Italy. Excellent!