“Great Location!”

Metro Apartments
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Great Location!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great location! Close enough to everything to either walk or catch the subway. Michael at the front desk was SOOOOOOOO helpful with directions and how to get around and friendly! Room was neat and clean with small kitchen which was perfect for sleeping, showering, and a quick morning bite.
The only draw back was was the traffic noise, at least in our apartment which was "C". I think a room numbered "E-L" would be on the other side of the building and away from the traffic.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Eve A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Union City, New Jersey
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Located near the heart of Manhattan Metro Apartments is just 10 minutes away from Times Square and 10 minutes away from the Hudson Piers. The rooms are clean, affordable, and comfortable. My friends and I stayed at Metro Apartments for the 4th of July and I am glad we did. Since the Hotel overlooked the Hudson they held a catered roof top party for their guests. We had the most incredible view of the Hudson River. We were in direct line of sight with the fireworks display. We were blown away.

Thank you guys for an amazing experience. We will be back next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank PMC70
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great price and location to everything. Room was very clean and very comfortable. Having the mini kitchen in the rooms made it very convenient. Will definitely stay here again! I was a little concerned because of the reviews, but once we got there, there was nothing bad about it at all!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Finnairmd11
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ok, when visiting New York we need a hotel that is central, clean, comfortable and functional. Metro Apartments has it all. Yes, it ain't the Ritz but I was here for last week in June 2013 and paid £600 for the week. Average hotel cost is £1200. Work the maths out yourself. Excellent position. 5-10 mins walk to Times Square. 10 mins to Hudson piers. Great staff. Why spend money on a fancy hotel. Save and spend it on yourself. Just down from Port Authority Bus / subway station. You can get anywhere in New York from here. Subway goes straight here from JFK.

Room Tip: Ask for higher room and refurbished if not. Nearly all are but the staff are very helpful and will a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lathbury
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel/ apartment has everything ,good location, spacious room, kitchen facilities. They look almost new except for the bathroom, still old. No valet or luggage help. The manager was nice. Just couple blocks from night life and Times Square Tarica

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Juan C
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 27, 2013

As a New Yorker customer service, location,PRICE POINT and cleanliness are big things. If you can accomplish all of these things in your hotel you get high points in my book. I was late to check in, because I am a event planner and I was coming from an event that went pass time. When I arrived I was notified by the front desk that my card didnt go through earlier today. I was hot and tired but patiently told him to try it again. With a smile and no concern on his face he said okay one minute. One minute later the manager Diana came out. She came out to fix the reservation and to tell me that normally the room is cancelled if they have any issue. I completely understood, but it wasn't my fault which I did explain. Also I was to hot to explain my tardiness. I just apologized and she understood. With a warm smile she fixed my reservation and gave me a slight upgraded room ((12 e) Which I believe is just a renovated room) Diana the manager and the man at the front desk made me smile through my tired day. I finally went in my room and it was a nice clean renovated studio apartment. The room was a little bigger than a hotel room but the added plus is the kitchenette. Overall I had a really good experience and will use this apthotel again.

Room Tip: 12e renovated corner suite
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank missevent100
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 24, 2013

i, I was thinking on the reservation and concern of going to settle in the hotel which is income apartments but the deal was very good especially from one of the supervisors think that was the main one was called Gladyz and the other is Karla had their names called on his clothes but identified surprised me the kindness and courtesy of one of them the highest was nice and smile espectucares your attention and your eduiacion surpassed most of the staff at that time and resolvernos capacity problems I think the rooms at the work place makes it possible to return to the METRO APARTMENTS I have to meet certain appreciation for all the people in having us by tresd nights in these rooms'm rehgresaria by Luxembourg and the rooms spotless and the especatcular place ... SUCCESS ..!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo