Tripadvisor
New York City

Ways to Experience The Escape Game New York City
More Info
All reviews gold rush a lot of fun prison break special ops level of difficulty team building experience problem solving seconds to spare game master super fun fun experience these guys new york puzzles playground challenging immersive
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent game. Enjoyed it with our six year old. Was tough but a whole load of fun. Will visit again

2  Thank sh0bir
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and five friends played the gold rush game and had so much fun Game was very thought provoking and had us all working together to try and find the gold to "escape". None of us had ever been to an escape room before and found it to be a great experience. All vowed to go again to tery a different senario.

2  Thank C6028QLedd
Reviewed January 15, 2020

I'm a middle aged woman who has never done an Escape Room. It was a lot of fun My team was able to solve it which was great. I was very pleased, I have some mobility issues and I contacted them before hand so when one of the rooms had a way to leave that you would have to get on the ground the screen told us about an accessibility exit. The guide was great at explaining things. Wonderful experience.

2  Thank Cassysj
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Super fun time! Whoever wrote Prison Break is a damn genius. This is my 4th escape room but this one was my favorite. The hardest, but my favorite! Fun story, fun room(s)!

1  Thank justineaurellano
Reviewed January 12, 2020

I’m not cultured so I didn’t realize that once you escape the first room, you end up in another room which then leads you to (you guessed it) ANOTHER room. So my friends and I willingly walked into a prison cell because we thought it had the most interesting story. Needless to say, busting out of the joint was freaking hard but we made it with 4min to spare! Whoever writes these is a genius; this was a phenomenal experience. I will be back to escape all your rooms. COME AT ME BRO.

1  Thank kimclaudashian