“The perfect hotel!”
Review of The Pearl Hotel

The Pearl Hotel
Ranked #28 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed for the second time at the Pearl hotel for 5 nights and I must say that this hotel is by far the best hotel I stayed in.
The hotel has a great location right in the center of the city yet it is a very quit hotel. The rooms are very clean and big and especially the bathroom (they even have makeup towels).
The staff was amazing very friendly, kind and helpful.
The hotel also has complementary breakfast, wi-fi and happy hour with cheese and wine between 4pm - 5pm.

I would definitely return to The Pearl and highly recommend it to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DanaStrauss
Write a ReviewReviews (2,439)

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I went to "the pearl" hotel because a really good friend of mine recommended.
The location is just perfect - right in the middle of everything, and the rooms are really nice and clean.

Well worth the money

2  Thank vitalgrados
Reviewed May 6, 2014

An unassuming entrance on 49th street, smack in the middle of the theatre district and round the corner from Times Square. Very pleasant staff run this unpretentious four star with extraordinarily large rooms (nice and airy due to high ceilings and huge windows), very comfortable beds and modern en suite bathrooms (with bathtub), a generous continental breakfast buffet and complimentary (though average) cheese and wine at 4 pm.

Chicago is running at the theatre next door; just opposite is the broadway hit The Book of Mormon (no reduced tickets for this 'little' number); Lillie's to the right as you exit the hotel is a gem of a bar/resto both in terms of the interior, food and bar staff; Birdland is a few blocks down if you are into phenomenally good jazz and blues; and finally you can access most of midtown on foot from here.

Room Tip: Our room was on the tenth floor and I was pleased with the standard. I saw there was a penthouse flo...
2  Thank 157Anna157
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Second time in New York, first time in this hotel. I must confess it it one of the best hotels in manhattan. Very good location, big rooms with very comfortable beds, great breakfast and the best part : the staff. Super professional, really helpful and very very friendly.
The only little problem for a french guy : the coffee. We used to have expressos.

I want to give a big thank to Melissa, her manager, Daniel and Mourad who were perfect !!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Adrien_F99
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I love to go to New York for my birthdays, I have stayed in many hotels and finally I got the perfect one! Great location, nice! prefect sized accomodations, attentive and friendly service, breakfast included, everything was very clean. Me and my husband will come back for sure!

2  Thank Marta O
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and our 3 adult daughters stayed at The Pearl during a girls trip this past week. They had nothing but good things to say about the hotel, the staff, and the overall experience. We will stay at The Pearl on any future trips to NYC. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasDivenut
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We rented a room at The Pearl Hotel because of its location exactly opposite the Eugene O'Neill Theater. We arrived earlier than check-in allowed but were granted early access to our room. The room was spacious, supremely clean, and absolutely stunning and modernized, especially the bathroom (they had make-up towels!). We watched Book of Mormon, after getting drinks at the hotel's restaurant. Little did I know that I would be getting engaged later that evening!

My boyfriend arranged for friends to come into the room to decorate it and the staff graciously accommodated his request. They even coordinated an ice bucket and complimentary champagne bottle upon our return from dinner.

The Pearl Hotel will always hold a special place in our memories for making our engagement one of a kind. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple