The Pearl Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$181
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$389
$314
$136
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$251
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
2,506 results
All reviewsbook of mormoncontinental breakfastwine and cheese hourbagelstimes squarenew yorkthe theater districtqueen suiteevery afternoonhard boiled eggsfree wifiperfect locationfresh fruitdirectly across the streetcentral parkfantastic hotelcoffee machine
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel is terrific we were there for our 25th wedding anniversary never stayed there before. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel was spotless and the room was very spacious we had a balcony room that was awesome. They even sent us a free bottle of champagne for our special day. I had brought some anniversary decorations and while we were out for dinner the staff decorated the room for me as a surprise for my husband......candle lit, rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed, desserts set up on the balcony etc. they were great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank D D
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Clean, quiet, very helpfull staff and a nice included breakfast. I stay in the city several times a year for business and pleasure so have been to many NYC hotels to compair this to. This is one of the bestI had requested a room far from the emivator since im a light sleeper but at first got a room right next to it. The front desk staff quickly found me another room far fromt he elivator and on a higher floor. The decore is modern, tasteful and on the masculin side. Everything was clean and well run. The complimentary breakfast consisted of all you can eat bagels, english muffins assorted fresh pastry, muffins, cerials, juice, tea, coffee, fresh friut, apples, bannanas and jellies, peanur butter, butter and a choice of reguler or vegitable creamcheese. Plenty of room to sit and eat alone or with company. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a make-up mirror at check in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SecretStudioStore
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed for 1 week in June with my daughter, Fab hotel with beautiful clean rooms, excellent customer service. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff in the hotel very friendly at all times. Breakfast was a bonus, good choice of cereals and breakfast items along with fresh fruit. Hotel room was spacious and beds a great size. arranged a few hours extra for check out day and arranged a taxi for me to take us to the airport without having to ask them to do it! Certainly deserves all the great reviews the hotel receives which persuaded me to stay. By some peoples standard the room price was high but the time we went was a very busy period and we might have got a better price had I booked earlier in the year as I normally do. All in all a great week apart from the weather but who cares about that your in NYC.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rosem1963
PearlHotelNYC, General Manager at The Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for spending your special occasion with us, I am pleased we met your expectations, see you again soon !

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

How lucky a friend recommended the Pearl Hotel. We are 60 + year olds and this was our first stop in USA on our 3 month road trip. Our stay was in May and we have just arrived home. Being our first time to New York we had no idea about location and what hotel to consider.
To traveling Aussies - hotels in New York are nothing like some of the luxury properties home. Don't expect if you look at for example the Hilton or Hyatt chains they resemble those in Australia.
The Pearl is located very close to Times Square but in a quiet one way street and very close to theatres and 2 subways. Our kids insisted we should stay close to this area especially first visit and they were right. The ratings this hotel keeps on getting is understandable even though the hotel is not an impressive structure from the outside. The rooms are more than adequate and inclusive breakfast and happy hour ok. Location is premium!!
Book here as soon as you know your dates as they did go up considerably in our 5 month booking period. New York accommodation is very expensive and it was hard to get our head around that. Suck it up, save a bit from elsewhere and book the Pearl, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Roadmaster31

I'm glad we were the launch for your adventure, wow a 3 month jaunt, I am envious!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we thank your friend for the recommendation.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had an excellent experience at the Pearl. Upon checking in early we were given a very lovely but very small room. When my husband called the front desk he explained we were there for our anniversary and asked if a larger room was available. Within 5 minutes a gentleman arrived at the door to personally escort us to a beautiful suite with large, comfortable bed, gorgeous bathroom with rain shower head and sitting area. To top it off he brought a bottle of sparkling wine with two champagne flutes to celebrate our anniversary. The staff was exceedingly gracious, the room clean and quiet which is notable since it is on one of the busiest streets in Times Square. Were I ever to stay in that neighborhood again I would surely stay again at the Pearl. (If I had any suggestion it would be to increase the lighting in the bathroom. Impossible to put on makeup.)

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple