“Fantastic Hotel!!!!”

Ranked #22 of 468 Hotels in New York City
montreal canada
“Fantastic Hotel!!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently returned from a three night stay at The Pearl Hotel. The hotel is beautifully decorated, spotless, and well located. The service from the staff was exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. One of the nicest hotel experiences I've ever had...This is a fantastic hotel!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MontrealCanadaAli
PearlHotelNYC, General Manager at The Pearl Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we take all feedback very seriously and we are happy you had a great stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
  • Hebrew first
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I checked into this hotel earlier this month for a weekend getaway. The staff and rooms were very pleasant. The room was well appointed, comfy bed with good linens, very clean.
A nice touch is the wine and cheese they offer between 4pm and 5pm. Guests gather on the second floor and a small "spread" is put out. I would not hestiate to return here or to recommend it to fellow travelers.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LTSN
London
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with 2 other girls for my 30th birthday. The hotel surprised me with wine in the room when we arrived which was lovely. The hotel had everything you need, comfy beds, good shower, Tv, coffee making facilities and a big fridge which came in very handy as we stocked up on prosecco before we came! Breakfast was good and set u up for the day. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the location is excellent. About a mile to Central Park and right in the theatre district/times square for shopping. Overall I had an amazing holiday, thankyou x

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank JamesLau
Thank you for choosing us for your birthday celebration, I’m glad we did not disappoint! We always want you to leave happy and satisfied, thank you for letting us know how we did. You are most welcome and hopefully we will see you again for another special occasion.
Llanddulas, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We booked this hotel from the reviews based on here and I was glad to see that we weren't dissapointed! From when we arrived, the staff were very friendly and the room was amazing! The hotel is very stylish and it definately has the most comfy beds that I've ever experienced in a hotel. The bathroom was clean and very modern also for the 3 nights that we stayed there.
Situated on West 49th street, the hotel is just a short walk away from Times Square, broadway and central park - which prooved very useful as we were new to the city. It is not that noisy even though it is close to mid-town.
At breakfast there was lots of choice (I could never choose what I wanted!).
When we were leaving, the staff went out of their way to organise their town car to take us to the airport - which was lovely! They also helped us grab a taxi when we ever wanted to go anywhere!
Definately stay here if you're going to NYC!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Charlotteey
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and me stayed 2 nights with our 14 months old baby. The room was pretty good and the staff was very kind and helpful. Actually, it was the kindest hotel staff I've ever found in NY. The fitness center is small but with modern equipment. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kazu T
New York
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location if your planning to see Times Square, broadway shows, walk to Columbus circle and Central Park.
It's a very busy and bustling part of NYC, but if its what you're looking for this is a great little, well run, accommodating hotel.
When booking online, you can opt for the "check in upgrade offer " If a larger room or suite is available at check in, they will offer it to you for much less than if you preselected it. Of course, there are no guarantees. The suites are large and well appointed for and extended stay. The breakfast is free, and it's just a small continental offering. I would def stay hear again if I'm planning to see a show or stay uptown....if SOHO, Gramercy, LES, Chelsea...etc....are your plans...stay down there.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dkrubes
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

3 of stayed here for birthday celebration lovely touch on arrival bottle if champagne in room ! Room was good but not luxury and staff really helpful. Breakfast was ok but plastic plates and forks etc were a shame ! Wine and cheese at 4 was a nice touch but we only tried once not really worth rushing back for.This is a great base hotel for exploring New York and a very good price . Fridge in room was also much appreciated would stay here again small and friendly !

• Stayed February 2013