The Pearl Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Time New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Mayfair Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Amsterdam Court Hotel(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Belvedere Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
2,492 results
All reviewsbook of mormoncontinental breakfastwine and cheese hourbagelstimes squarenew yorkthe theater districtqueen suiteevery afternoonhard boiled eggsfree wifiperfect locationfresh fruitdirectly across the streetcentral parkfantastic hotelcoffee machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I research very carefully as cleanliness is very important to me. We arrived very early a though our room was not ready they offered to call me when room was ready. We happily received a phone call a couple hours later. The room was very decent size (especially compared to other hotels) and very clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly, remembering me on sight. It was a one night stay but it was very pleasant and relaxing. PROS: size, new, quiet, clean, helpful staff, 12 pm checkout time, location, could open windows. CONS: a little pricey, broken elevator, continental breakfast nothing special, unattended maid cart left outside door for 24 hours. Best hotel stay in NYC. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank marbs978
Reviewed October 31, 2011

After reading reviews on tripadvisor we made arrangements to stay four nights earlier this month. The staff was helpful, the beds were comfortable and, most importantly, the rooms were very quiet. We were in a room overlooking 49th street and the double seal on the windows was very efficient. There are, however, two drawbacks. We were surprised that there was no magnifying mirror in the bathroom, so if you have aging eyes you might want to go elsewhere. The breakfast options were lacking; the cut up fruit bowl was either not in its place or sad looking, the bananas way beyond their prime, the breads looked sub-par and there were no organic yogurt choices.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This was one of the few places I found where a room with two doubles wasn't nearly double the price of a single. It was reasonably priced with the discount I found, the room was very comfortable and quiet, great bathroom, excellent breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mabelle2
Reviewed October 28, 2011

We stayed at the Hilton a few blocks away earlier in the week for a conference my husband attended. I thought that is what you get for $370/nt (at the conference reduced rate) in NYC, peeling wall paper, sad decor, etc. I realized luckily I was wrong when we moved on to The Pearl. I chose The Pearl based on TripAdvisor reviews which is why I'm reviewing now. It is exactly what I'm always looking for. I like things clean and this was immaculate. The furnishings and finishes were fabulous and I felt like I was staying in a luxury hotel for the price of $370/nt. The continental breakfast was also a nice plus. I am picky and am often disappointed at the wear and tear on hotels and the general lack of cleanliness but this was absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to go back to NYC now that I have found a little gem of a place. The location was great too, with subway close by, the shows, etc. Thank you to The Pearl for offering a reasonable option that offers what I would expect from a large luxury hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JessicaSkis
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We chose The Pearl for our stay in September after reading reviews on trip advisor and found it to be fabulous. The place is clean, comfortable, quiet yet close to everything you want to do. The vanity area is a little tight but not impossible. Have stayed in more expensive hotels in NY and been disappointed. Breakfast choices are fine and the free internet a bonus.

Room Tip: We had a king room and away from the elevators on 4th floor.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple