I would sum up my stay here as...A pleasant surprise!!!
First, you are greeted by a staff that really seems to be glad to have you. (Aloft, don't ever change that!) The staff was also helpful throughout our stay (Friday 12/20 to Monday 12/23)
Second, the lobby has a hip feel to it but not too over the top. P.S.- Ioved the Christmas décor.
Third, there was a DJ there on Friday and Saturday night and the ambiance was social and somewhat party like but not like the club scene. The atmosphere was festive.
To add, it was nice to have the complimentary bottled water and the coffee was better than average.
Location, location, location....don't be afraid because it's in Harlem.
1. close to multiple bus routes (including a bus to LaGuardia airport)
2. close to discount shopping ( food and other wise)
3. close to subway station
I will definitely stay here again.
Kudos to Aloft and keep up the good work!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Harlem hotel is steps from the Apollo Theater, Central Park, and NYC express subway stations. Our boutique accommodation has free wifi, on-site dining, and Plug & Play equipped guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Harlem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Harlem Hotel New York City