“Surprisingly good”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Broomfield, Colorado
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

For a quick inexpensive lunch place, Guy & Gallard was a surprise. We were seated quickly, given menus immediately, and had ordered drinks in the table in about 90 seconds. The menu was more extensive than what you might imagine with entrees available in addition to soup and sandwiches. My son had the penne ala vodka and I had an albacore tuna sandwich. Both meals were excellent and fresh. For a quick casual lunch, you could not do much better than Guy & Gallard.

• Visited June 2014

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Quick and fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great coffee, fresh food whether you grab a yogurt, oatmeal or have a breakfast burrito. Not a ton of room to sit down and eat or read the paper, but would be great to take back to your hotel if seats are taken. Service was also fast and friendly.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank M O
New York City, New York
“Found a metal piece in their sandwich”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Long story short I bought a tuna sandwich at one of location, 240 W. 40th St and I found an inch long METAL piece inside of it. I was chewing it and had to spit it out. When I talked to the owner on the phone about it he hung up so I went to the store. He claimed that we got disconnected and called me back but I did not get a missed call so it was obviously not done. He just yelled at me for calling him in the middle of the store and kicked me out of the store yelling that this is why he has insurance.

Be very careful of this place and the owner was terrible.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank KJennings1234
Massapequa, NY
“Better than a bakery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a coffee break. The coffee choices were many. Had a cup of Colombian which was fresh, perfect. The snack cakes were fantastic. Had the chocolate chip pound cake which tasted like it had just been baked.

They have quite a variety of lunch items which all looked great. I'd love to go here again on my next NYC visit.

manchester
“What sandwiches !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

On a recent trip to New York me and my mum just fancied a light tea so thought we would go to the local deli . We were staying on 40th street 8 ave and the deli was on the same street about 5 mins from where we were staying. When we went in its laid out in sections , salad counter, sandwhich counter and a hot food counter. You get a choice of bread , meat , cheese then any salad you want on . I had black forest ham, pepperjack cheese and only a little salad and dressing due to that much ham on it was already hard to close. The place is very clean and the staff really friendly , enjoyed it that much went back 2days later for another.

Visited October 2013