Two Little Red Hens
Ranked #3 of 453 Dessert in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed June 19, 2014

For our wedding celebration, we ordered the Brooklyn Blackout and the Carrot Cake. Holy moly, people went nuts for them. this is by far my favorite bakery; cakes are beautiful, moist and iced to perfection. well worth the money.

1  Thank ChantalUES

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have never been a big fan of plain cheesecake, I thought it was boring. Until I tried the one from Two little red hens, it was so delightful! The place itself is rather small, there are three or four tables, people there were very nice and helpful. I had a piece of cheesecake and iced coffee (they have beans from Irving farm) that was also lovely. They had also many types of cupcakes and my favourite key lime pie which I haven't tried, because my mission was their cheesecake, and a few other pies. I would definitely go there again! Be aware that due to current contruction on the street it might be slightly harder to find this piece of sweet heaven (or for hell for those on diet, it must be very hard to say no to these tempting goods, I haven't even tried)

1  Thank Chrysophylax_jp
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

This place is too good. The fruit pies are amazing. The red velvet is made with cream cheese topping ( not that white other stuff) and by far the best on this planet

Tip--- around the holidays or if ordering for a dinner party --- order in advance!!! Otherwise you get whatever they have. They are super busy

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

The cupcakes are so moist!!! They have great flavor. The icing is also good. Some of the cakes have fillings. The peanut butter and coconut were my favorite, but they all were good.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

being in NY you want a taste of a NY cheesecake. This one was excellent as were the muffins and scones. Service is good and prices are ok.
We stayed at the Marmara Manhattan and this one was a short walk from the hotel

1  Thank mightygreek