“Best cheesecake I've ever had”

Two Little Red Hens
Ranked #4 of 439 Dessert in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Helsinki, Finland
“Best cheesecake I've ever had”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Title says it all. Best cheesecake I've ever had. I like baking cheesecakes myself and always love trying new places for cheesecakes. Two Little Red Hens have created a perfect receipt. I was lucky enough to stay within few blocks when visiting New York, so after my first visit I had to go back several times. Their cupcakes are very good too. Also a big plus for opening hours!
One slice of cheesecake was $5, and although it sounds a bit high, the slice is nice and thick.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Levallois
“Great cheesecake”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Their cheesecake is wonderful, great taste and great texture, not too airy not too compact. It's probably the best cheesecake I've ever had. The price — $5 for a plain slice if I remember correctly — might seem expensive but the quality is worth it.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best cheese cake ever!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

You're going to love everything at this place, This place is where I had my best cheese cake ever! Try both blueberry and strawberry! Also thee salespeople are very friendly and kind.

Ames, Iowa
“Those cheesecakes! WOW”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place has an authentic ambiance. We had greatttt cheesecakes with herbal tea and coffee. The staff were friendly and helpful. Loved the place.

“Give yourelf a treat!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Don't miss it, make it a pit stop for when you are tired and have a coffee and dessert! I had the chocolate pie - to die for! A cookie to go was wonderful later too! The atmosphere is fun and casual!

Visited August 2013