Not all bad, but bad enough to not stay here again.
- We got turned around tryinging to locate the correct parking garage and our GPS kept losing the signal. Called the hotel and Robert stayed on the phone until we found our way. Very nice, very patient, and gave very good directions.
- Accomodated our early check-in request.
- Room was clean and tidy.
- Didn't pay for a river view, but that's what we were given.
- R train is across the street and you can get the 4 and 5 train within a couple of blocks.
- Three elevevators for 44 story building. And the elevators were tiny...fits maybe five adults, without luggage.
- The lobby is on the second floor. This only creates added use for the few elevators.
Even though there were more pros then cons, it was enough of a hassle to not stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City - Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.