“A Tour with Tons to Offer” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
New York Beer and Brewery Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The New York Beer and Brewery Tour is an upbeat, fascinating and unique weekend bus tour that visits some of the best breweries in New York City. Guests enjoy a variety of craft beer tastings and great food, along with behind-the-scenes access to breweries, and a rare glimpse at remnants from New York’s rich beer history. The tour has 4 stops, which includes 3 craft breweries and 1 specialty craft beer bar for a meat and cheese pairing. This is a great experience for both the beer snob and the beer novice alike.
New York City, New York
“A Tour with Tons to Offer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2010

If you like learning about beer and New York City in general, this tour is great. From the very start you learn all about the brewing process and New York's long history with beer. There is lots of beer sampling and food along the way. The tour guides are very knowledgable about the city and fill the tour with interesting facts that make the time fly by. Every stop on the tour adds something to the experience. The pint glass you get at the start of the tour is also a great souvenir.

New York City, New York
“Every time a drink a beer, I recall what I learned on this tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2010

Many small and large pleasures in life are taken for granted. Among them, for me, was beer. I always enjoyed drinking it, but I never really understood how it was made and how different kinds of beers were related to each other. Well, now I do. And with the first few sips of each beer, I travel mentally to our tour, to the great time we had, to the relationship between the beer I'm now drinking and a beer to which we were introduced.

“Hops Tour is Tops Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

The NY Beer and Brewery Tour is not only great to taste for beer novices and lovers, but it's good for the brain--by learning history, personalities, neighboorhoods of NYC and it's long, complicated, funny, fascinating times from highly engaging guides draw you into the world of Beer Barons, Politics and Brewery dynasties.
L'Chaim, Bottoms Up --enjoy!

NYC
“A Tasty, Tantalizing Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

I loved the beer tour! Marshall and Marty have done an amazing job of combining history, an amzing variety of beer and tasty snacks as well as actual artifacts from labels
and posters. Although I am a native New Yorker, I have never been on a tour that was as unique, informative & just plain fun! Everything was carefully planned and the jaunt through "the boroughs" was great. Don't miss this tour!!

New York City, New York
“A great taste of New York City history, neighborhoods and brewing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

Not just for the beerophile as it encompassess the history of brewing within the framework of New York City history. In addition to samplings of a wide variety of foreign and domestic beers and ales we had the opportunity of visiting communities off the usual tourist tract such as Williamsburg and Astoria where we stopped at small neighborhood pubs, a micro brewery, a big indoor beer hall as well as one of the last of the big outdoor beer gardens left in the city.
The guides were genial and knowledgeable as were those that gave us commentaries on the various libations we enjoyed. at our stops.
I also admired the organization that moved us smoothly from one libationary center to another across three boroughs.
Unique experience in traveling. Not to be missed!