Shopping Girlfriend NYC

from $64.00
from $89.00
from $39.62
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2017

My 17 year old birthday girl, and I had an amazing time. We came home with more suitcases than we left with, and she is the envy of her high school friends due to her fabulous new outfits!

1  Thank kfreeman2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

My 11 yr old Daughter and I shopped with Pilar and went to 4 places. We had so much fun! We added 25 pounds of clothes to our wardrobe. Luckily, we brought empty suitcases for our trip.We would definitely recommend this experience! My Mother-in-law is already planning her trip now.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I brought my daughter to NY for a surprise birthday weekend. One of the days we spent with Pilar. My daughter and I have very different body types and Pilar was able to accommodate both of us. We were shopping in the sample showrooms. Most everything between $20 to $45. These are just the items my daughter bought. I had mine shipped home but she couldn't bear to wait until Friday to see them again. So, we had to go buy a bigger suit case. Shopping in Florida will never be same. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in a NY shopping spree.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

I consider myself to be a great shopper... but Pilar has me beat. She showed me and my two bff a whole new world of shopping. We started at Anni Kuan and all three of us bought beautiful clothes for work, play and social events. Anni's clothes work for every body type and she truly cares about how they fit everyone. I can't wait for the fall dresses I preordered. Then, we went for purses. My friend bought three cross bodies!!! The selection was overwhelming and the prices were great! Next step, Julie Brown. I love Julie's clothes and it was such a pleasure to meet her and Jenna. They were so sweet! Plus, we bought amazing dresses. Finally, Ruhi!! Ruhi was over the top! she was so helpful finding clothes for everyone's body type! Two of us found 5-6 beautiful pieces and my other friend bought 16!!! In hindsight, we could have bought more. Pilar was so hopeful guiding us to the right clothes, fits and took a genuine interest in the categories of fashion we were wanted to shop for. I would shop with her again in a minute! It was the highlight of the trip!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank DC_Traveler
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I have shopped with Pilar three times over the past five years and have loved every minute of the excursions. Pilar helps you find the right pieces for you - your body type and your personality and your budget. She is a lovely woman who is great with people. Can't wait for another shopping experience with Pilar.

Date of experience: March 2017