“Fun Time”

Caroline's Comedy Club
Ranked #24 of 146 Fun & Games in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The original home of such comic luminaries as Jerry Seinfeld, Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock, this is one of New York's most famous stand up comedy clubs.
Athens, Georgia, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Joanne and I enjoy comedy clubs and Caroline's meet our expectations. It's best to order beer in these places as most liquor and wines are not up to par. The show we saw could have been dubbed Muslim/Arab night but it was good.

Visited May 2013

Hicksville, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Gold package??????”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We saw the show on 10-21-13 and I bought the gold package which cost another $50.00 dollars after seeing our waitress only two or three times during the one hour that they serve drinks it was a big waste of money!!!

3 Thank Robert S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hysterical!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We saw Darryl Hammond (SNL - Bill Clinton) and an opener. My sides almost hurt from laughing so much. Drinks were reasonably priced. Seats weren't great - I had to turn halfway around to see the stage. And an odd note - none of my group (4 of us, with various phones/providers) had cellphone service in the stage area. But it didn't matter, we were having a great time.

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Lots of Laughs”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Not sure what I expected, but Aisha Tyler was very down to earth and funny! Caroline's is an intimate comedy club with some good headliners. I didn't think drinks were expensive. Beer was in the $6-$7 range and, of course, there was a two drink minimum. Too bad the staff was crabby. Our waitress seemed very inconvenienced by us. When I was taking a picture of the sign, my husband saw our waitress rolling her eyes at me. Cheer up...it's a comedy club!

Mahopac, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“valentines' in september?!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

i saw Gary Valentine on sunday Sept. 1
he was great. it was fun to be in comedy club, having the interaction with the comedian
and the audience.
the seats were comfortable and the food was enjoyable.
service was very efficient.

Visited September 2013