“Great ramen”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Midtown East
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Really nice authentic ramen made by Japanese, at a very reasonable price. Service was great and fast

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I have had ramen in different countries, including Japan, and this is one of the best that i have tasted! I tried the spicy garlic ramen and it was superb: the broth, the pork was tender and even the hard boiled egg was cooked to perfection. Also tried the pork bun and the pork belly was perfectly cooked and well balanced with the lettuce and spicy mayo. Would recommend a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We live nearby and go here all the time. Service is friendly and there are mostly Japanese servers. Some nights we just go for drinks (like beer, sake & they have a Japanese vodka cocktail) and apps like gyoza, pork buns, edamame (garlic is amazing), cucumber, tofu, etc. They also have a yummy chicken, avocado rice bowl. On cold evenings or when we feel under the weather their ramen soup is the BEST. You can select your noodle - I like firm and straight. The traditional pork based version is my favorite but hubby loves the black sesame spicier bowl. It's all excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I had a veggie ramen there. It had a funky taste. It tasted as if they used some old ingredients. It was too salty, too. But the worse part was that after I paid, the waiter chased after me asking me for more tips even though I paid just enough for the badly tasted ramen. Since when tips are mandatory? All the staff were very rude and didn't smile. They treated me as if I'm not welcomed as the place was crowded. They all looked tired and underpaid by the management. Overall, I had a very bad experience. I will never go back there again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

My son and I were exploring Times Square in the evening and wanted a late night snack. I'm a big ramen fan and we were close to this restaurant so we walked in. Our waitress was really friendly and gave me a great recommendation on what to try. It was delicious and the restaurant was clean and nice. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018