“awesome hotel and romantic feel”

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Ranked #107 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Melbourne, Australia
“awesome hotel and romantic feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

we stayed in this hotel on our honeymoon august 2012 and it was spectacular.
amazing service at the check in, they even carried our bags up. Such polite staff I havnt seen for a while.. Also the best thing was we had a bottle of wine waiting upstairs in our room.
Great location as well within walking distance to times square and lots of Taxis waiting if required.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Msglam4
laboy70, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Happy Anniversary! So glad that you spent your Honeymoon with us. I look forward to welcoming you back for many many anniversarires to come!

Congratulations!

Troy Pade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had never heard of Cassa Hotel until it popped up as an option on one of my biz trips. I was blown away upon checking in...not only due to the fabulous, central location, but also the warmth of the staff, and then, the very modern design and inviting rooms. My only concern is that too many people are going to start discovering what a gem it was and it will be that much harder to get a reservation!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you beachlizard for the great review. As a business oeprator I would love for it to be too hard to get a booking, but if there is ever trouble just reach out and let me know!!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The problem with working as a trainer who teaches people to provide a superior customer experience is that you become hypersensitive. If you get poor service, it really rubs you wrong because your standards are just set higher.
On the other hand, when you have a great experience it is like drinking an ice cold glass of water on a 100 degree day. Refreshing.
That describes my stay at Cassa. Though I travel a lot for business, this was my first trip to New York City. I tried Cassa based on a referral from a friend and it was a home run.
The location is unbeatable. Just down from Times Square and the Theater District. I got a king size bed and the room size was fine. A little on the small size, but who spends much time in the room when you have so much going on outside your door? I did probably spend too much time in the shower, but it was huge as was the showerhead, which did a great job of washing travel grime off.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. One night it was raining hard and they politely asked if I wanted to borrow an umbrella before heading out. Great touch.
I found Cassa to be a great value and a great experience.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the Biggest
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the rave review! It is very much appreciated especially when you took the time to give us a full run down. From the sizeable shower and great location to the friendliness of our colleagues, you hit upon pretty much all the points I like to see mentioned. I certainly hope that your trip was productive and that you got all that you wanted out of it, sorry that the weather left you a bit wet, we always make sure you are protected and rubbed in the right way.aekdb

liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

After weeks of researching hotels in a good location we finally decided to stay at Cassa, and what a great choice we made!!!

Cassa is central to a lot of New York's central tourist attractions, with fifth avenue, times square, broadway and the Rockefeller Centre all within 5-10 minute walk!

Staff at Cassa are also great they cant do enough to help! The beds are also amazing, you won't have a bad night sleep here!

My only negative comment would be the rooms are a little small, but they are plenty big enough for most travellers looking to spend time in New York.

Don't hesitate to book Cassa today, you will enjoy your stay, have a great night sleep, whilst being in the middle of all the great things to do in New York

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I am happy you enjoyed it. We are central to everything so great for business and leisure travelers. I am sorry that you booked one of the smaller rooms. As I have mentioned in other responses, our standard category is ideal for a single traveler. If you are staying longer than a few nights then you really should book the Deluxe and higher categories as they will have Queen or King Beds. Our Standard rooms have Full size beds not ideal to share unless you are small people. Paying a few more dollars for the larger room is always worth it.

Thank you again and I hope to have you with us again soon!

Motherwell
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, My girl and I only had 4 nights in New York, so we were trying to fit in as much as possible, constantly on the go and this hotel was perfect for us. We didn't spend that much time in there other than to sleep but the only complaint is the $15.00 Per DAY charge for accessing wireless internet, this is just disappointing.. other than that it was great. Room was clean, staff were very friendly and helpful and i'd recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
laboy70, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the review! Glad you and your girl were able to enjoy your stay so much. We are looking at an alternative to charging, but as we are a small hotel our costs to provide the service are high. As guests need faster service we have to pay for it as well. Sadly we cannot give it away. We do have free access in the guest lounge on the 10th floor.

Again thank you and please dont hold it against us!!

Regards,
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Cassa Hotel in April this year, upon arrival we were told our room had been upgraded which is always lovely after a long flight from Scotland and a 3 hour queue to get through customs at JFK , The room was lovely, beautifully decorated, a decent size, clean, big comfy bed, pillows weren't the most comfortable though. All the staff were friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect for sightseeing. Only thing I disliked was having to pay for internet access especially at $15 a day but saying that I would definitely recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing CASSA! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you knew that we do have free internet on the 10th floor lounge for guests to use.

Please come and visit us again soon!
Regards,

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Cassa hotel is brand new and very nice. The location is near Times Square. For tourists and people needing a hotel in the business district you cannot go wrong. Room was nicely appointed and very comfortable. Good value for a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor to minimize noise.
1 Thank Nate501
Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to share a review.
Please come and see us again!