“Super convenient”

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Ranked #115 of 468 Hotels in New York City
“Super convenient”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved our recent stay at Cassa. The hotel is centrally locate close to Times Square with easy access to public transport. The rooms are a good size, for NYC, clean, and well maintained. Bathroom amenities are high end and front desk staff is extremely friendly. Look forward to our next stay at Cassa.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nari S, Guest Relations Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello Tiesto HL, Thank you for your comments! We look forward to your next stay as well! All the best - Nari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Grand Ledge, Michigan, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Loved everything about this hotel. Clean, friendly, close to subway and attractions, and the lobby smelled wonderful every time we walked in (I have to figure out how they did that). Also when I left my cell charger behind they mailed it right away. I will definitely stay again. Only thing I found lacking was the restaurant which didn't seem to be open when we went about 4:00 p.m. Also had to ask for a coffeepot, but when we did it arrived promptly.

Room Tip: No Swimming Pool
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
SmithKH, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hello Sheri. Thank you for your comments! We have some hidden diffusers in the lobby with the Vanilla scent by Archipelago. That’s how we create the wonderful aroma. Our primary restaurant isn’t actually open yet, but it will be very soon and we are all looking forward to that day in the near future. We hope to have it open before you return! Best Wishes - Kevin
Dallas-Fort Worth
Reviewed January 25, 2013

A New Yorker by birth, I frequently visit NYC and try to stay in good, well-priced hotels when I am not staying with friends. A special room rate promotion, along with the good reviews on TA, attracted me to Cassa. The hotel has virtually no lobby, but there is a common area on the first floor that we did not use. Upon arrival, we were upgraded to an "executive suite"--which was even small by comparison to the regular rooms in, for example, Hampton Inn Times Square North. (Size may not be an issue for most people. Because I was sick with a cold during my visit, I spent a lot more time in the room that I normally would have!) The room was very clean with comfortable Frette sheets and very quiet. The hotel staff kindly let me borrow an electric kettle (no coffeemaker in the room), so that I could make myself tea...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hello Parma, Thank you for staying with us and welcome back once again to New York. I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t feeling well, but happy to hear that our staff was kind. We hope to see you again on another visit when you’re ready to rock and roll! Best Wishes - Kevin
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great location, rooms sufficient, although maybe would have liked a coffee machine, staff friendly. Would certainly stay there again. The location was perfect, especially for two seasoned shoppers, one with a great eye for a bargain.

• Stayed November 2012
Nari S, Guest Relations Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hello Bev M, Thank you for your review! We recently added coffee machines to some of our larger rooms. But we have units available on upon request for any of our guests. I hope you visit us again for the next shopping season! All the best - Nari
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed at the Cassa Hotel this pass weekend to celebrate my birthday and I was beyond satisfied with the room. It was surprisingly big, bathroom was lovely and small living room area was beautiful!. Very satisfy with the upgrade we received upon our stay!.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Viramos1
SmithKH, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Hello Viramos1. Thank you for staying with us to celebrate a special occasion! We always try our best to do something more for those. Please stay with us again next time you are in New York City. Best Wishes - Kevin
Washington
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Cassa was a great hotel, perfectly located and with every accouterment. As with any NYC hotel, our initial concern was for the size but the room was wonderfully large and comfortable. From check in to check out the entire experience was excellent and we could not have been more pleased. We brought a dog and the pet fee was very reasonable ($40) and the staff was very good with him. The default checkout was at noon which was very nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Blake B. I’m glad you had such a nice stay with us. I’m glad we’re dog-approved as well! You are always welcome back. Best Wishes - Kevin
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I travel to New York about once a year and I had never stayed at Cassa before but I decided to give it a try. What a great place! Clean, quiet and very friendly staff. Cassa is very close to the subway and many different restaurants. We walked to MOMA and Rockefellar Center and over to the theaters for a couple shows. Great location!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank shellberns
Hi shellberns. Thank you for your comments. Our location in Midtown is certainly prime. Please come and stay with us again. Best Wishes - Kevin