Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$152
$389
$314
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
$165
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$155
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$308
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/28
$283
$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

2,323 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkpret a mangerexecutive roomgood sizebryant parkrockefeller centerboutique hotelfifth avenuegreat showerdouble bedtwo blocksan upgradegrand central stationmidtown manhattandefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had the 'pleasure' of staying at the Cassa Hotel beginning of October 2012. The location is very good, but the room was tiny, and even more was the bed. It was absolutely impossible to sleep in a bed by two which is smaller than a queen size (in fact only 140cm wide). I complained at the check-in but was told by a fairly rude receptionist, that either I like it or I leave it. In any case I have to pay for it. Although I asked for a king size or double bed with my reservation, I was told, that they were out of kingsize, since there were only a few available anyway. Considering the price of the hotel - $ 381.00 plus ~ $ 60.00 tax, in total 440.00 per night - it was a very unpleasant and sleepless stay. Not to mention the ugly view on a very dirty courtyard, and the smalles wardrobe I have ever seen. The aircondition was fairyl week, but noisy. To open in window into the courtyard was even noisier. I wonder how hot summers must feel in these rooms...
The other suff, except the lady receptionist were friendly and helpful.
I have been to NY at least 35 times in my life, but never experienced a bed like this....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sonja2101
SmithKH, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Hello sonja2101. It is true that our first week in October was been very busy, so I am sorry that we did not have the availability to upgrade you beyond the room you had booked so that you could be more comfortable. If we had, we would have been more than happy to accommodate your request.

As for the courtyard and air conditioning. The courtyard (at the bottom of your pictures) is under construction and almost complete, so things will definitely improve over the next couple months. I apologize for the air conditioning’s noise. Normally our units are pretty quiet since they are fairly new. If you choose to stay with us in the future, please do not hesitate to call us in advance and we will see how we can ensure that you have a much more comfortable stay. Best Wishes - Kevin

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Since the bullet points in my title have been covered in other reviews, I'll be brief. The standard size rooms are the size of a closet. And if you are traveling as a couple, and are taller or larger than a small child, you probably won't fit in the double bed (for $380/nt)
Fortunately, we were able to upgrade for an extra $35 to a larger room.

Room Tip: If you are already spending this much money, splurge for a larger room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello PhysicianEndorsed. Yes, as you noted, some of our rooms do tend to be on the small side - but others are larger. I’m glad you checked at the Front Desk and found that we did have an upgrade available for you. Thank you for reviewing us! Best Wishes - Kevin

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My fiancé and I stayed in this hotel from Friday to Monday this past weekend. We booked through , (where we got a very reasonable rate) and then called the hotel to see if we could request a king sized bed and to be up on a higher floor. Both of our requests were met and we had a fantastic room on the 25th floor.

The staff were great and when we told the concierge we were heading to TKTS to get some tickets for a show that night, he told us he could get us the same price and get it all done for us right there. He found us a Great price and Great seats! All staff were super courteous and very accommodating.

The rooms are small, but the space is used very well. Beds are extremely comfortable. The bathroom is gorgeous and spacious. The a/c unit is beside the bed which tended to wake me up when it would start in the early morning, but by the second day I was used to it.

I would highly recommend this hotel!
Thank you very much for making sure we had a fabulous stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
SmithKH, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Hello JuliaGulia222, Thank you very much for the kind comments. I’m glad to hear that your weekend went so well and that we were a positive part of it. I’m sorry about the AC unit, but happy that it didn’t bother you further. If you do stay with us in the future, please let us know right away if there are things that are not perfectly satisfactory to you. And on that note, we would love to have you stay with us again! Best Wishes - Kevin

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed in Hotel Cassa in August 2012 and had nothing but a fantastic experience. The staff were the most welcoming we have come across from the door man, to the reception staff, to the cleaners. We were always welcomed with a smile, and questions of whether there was anything they could help us with etc. It was just a lovely warm hotel. The hotel itself was spotless. So clean! Our room had everything we needed with plenty of space and the incredible bed was definitely a highlight! The location was perfect (a block away from Timesquare) and we were able to get cabs directly from the front door. I highly recommend Hotel Cassa. Thank you for a great stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
SmithKH, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Hello ninam1979! High level of customer service is our biggest pride and joy here. Thank you for commenting on that! We really appreciate it. Please let us know when you come back to NYC, we would love to see you again! Best Wishes - Kevin

Reviewed October 3, 2012

There is nothing more you could ask for in a Hotel in New York City! My Husband and I stayed in this Hotel 24th Sept 12 - 29th Sept 12. We were on our honeymoon in which the hotel upgraded our room for free and gave us a free bottle of wine of our choice upon arrival. The rooms were spacious with plently of room for your shopping, in which we did lots of. Rooms were cleaned daily to a good standard. Staff were very helpful in anything you need. Very short distance from Times Square and 5th Avenue. Within walking distance of the Empire State Buliding & Macey in which my Husband and I walk on numerous occassions. Would go back to this hotel again very happy with the service and room. The bed were amazing just what you need after a long day of shopping.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello Victoria O! Honeymooners are some of our favorite types of people! So we like to do something a little extra. Hopefully you were able to bring all your shopping back over the Big Pond without too much trouble! Thank you very much for your comments! Please let us know next time you are in NYC and if you would like to stay with us again. And if it’s another special occasion, let us know! Best Wishes - Kevin