“Best brownie in town”

Ranked #41 of 400 Bakeries in New York City
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Fat Witch is definitely the best brownie! Rich in chocolate and with a great variety, the brownie is not too dry, yet with crispy edge and softness inside.

There is witch hour sale, unwrapped brownies are $1.5 after 5pm till shop close.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

There are a lot of fun things to do in the Chelsea Market but we always stop into the Fat Witch Bakery for an assortment of brownies to bring home for the many fans here who know and love them. Wish i had one right now!

1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Since Fat Witch is just steps away from Buddakan, I always stop in to pick up some of the best brownies in NYC. I've never had a brownie I didn't love from Fat Witch.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I bought a few brownies here. Caramel Baby is my favorite. While I waited to pay, the lady at the cash gave my daughter a sample. Cute shop, nice brownies.

2  Thank AliToronto_Canada
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Lovely staff and great products. My favorite is the caramel brownie but if they run out, any of the other good are delicous.

1  Thank NYTim