“Great ride with Solo across the Brooklyn bridge!”

Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
$42.00*
and up
New York Full Day Bike Rental
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike over the Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy the Manhattan Skyline from across the East River! Ride the bike-friendly Greenway along the waterfront to view the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the 9/11 Memorial Site, and the Intrepid Naval Air Museum. Continue from the Hudson River for a scenic ride through New York’s Central Park, then back to the South Street Seaport. You can also check out out our location on Governor's Island!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a great ride and super customer service from Solo! We didn't have the time allotted to Bike the Big Apple and were referred to Blazing Saddles. I reached Solo when I called. My husband and I wanted to bike the bridge. They normally don't take tours of only 2, but Solo committed to taking us (and on his day off). He was very professional and committed to the customer experience. It was an easy paced but steady 3 hour tour with many interestng landmarks and historical tidbits. Had pizza at Grimaldi's under the bridge ( not included) and flew down the path on the Manhattan bridge returning to the city. $60 each and worth the time. You can also keep the bikes for 24 hours and venture out on your own. Next time I would add central park to my exploration by bike. ASK FOR SOLO!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We used our New York Pass and rented no charge the easy going beach bike which was just perfect. We used our pass on the last day that it was going to expire and rented the bikes just before Blazing Saddles closed for the night. Its a 24 hour rental so we just took our bikes back to our hotel room and had an early start the next day. We biked all day throughout Manhattan, hitting Battary Park, Little Italy, Canal Street, Brooklyn Bridge up to Central Park and returned our bikes by 4:00 o'clock! It was my favorite day in New York!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

i guess exploring nyc by bike is really the best way to do it. you see more are not that tired as walking and nyc is pretty bike friendly i would say.
the guys at blazing saddles were really freindly and cool.
i def would do it again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went there as we had the New York Pass and were entitled to a free bike ride. Bear in mind that the free bike is a beach bike, meaning there are no brakes- definitely not suitable if you are planning to ride around the city. However, upgrades are available for only $5. The staff were extremely helpful, giving us heaps of advice and detailed maps, highlighting routes which had bike paths. We spent the better part of the day riding around Manhattan and Brooklyn and would recommend this to anyone. It is a great way to see and experience the city and the boroughs.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I rode around manhattan island.
We chose to do it on a Sunday as there is much less traffic. We biked across Brooklyn Bridge then took the ferry to UN building.
It was a great day out.