“Pier 17 Emilio”

$40.00*
and up
Shared Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bicycle Tour for Small Group
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike over the Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy the Manhattan Skyline from across the East River! Ride the bike-friendly Greenway along the waterfront to view the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the 9/11 Memorial Site, and the Intrepid Naval Air Museum. Continue from the Hudson River for a scenic ride through New York’s Central Park, then back to the South Street Seaport. You can also check out out our location on Governor's Island!
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Hi, I would like to say great thanks for providing us with perfect bikes and giving us all necessary information to enjoy our trip in NY. And I can confirm that Emilio was right I really felt safe on the NY streets!!!! I recommend to everybody to rent a bike in NY. A bus tour gave us an idea what to see, but riding a bike gave us a different perspective to explore NY , we had chance to stop anywhere we wanted and take a amazing pictures, and see lot more. I love NY and a bike rent at Emilio is a must do 

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"tandem"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I went on The Brooklyn Bridge Tour with Solo. It was a fun and great way to see NYC. Solo was knowledgeable about the city. We stopped several times to get pictures and get ice cream. Thanks Erin and Solo...this is a great way to spend 3 hours in NYC

1  Thank awesomefish
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I rented a bike for myself and 12 yo daughter to ride across the Brooklyn bridge. After the very friendly staff got the right bikes picked out for us and getting a crash course on were to go and how to get there we had a blast ! We only rode for a couple of hours ,but the time seemed to fly by. We saw so much more by riding than we could have seen by just walking around. Next time we will try out Central park .

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed biking the Brooklyn bridge! Thank you to the friendly, helpful employees: Aine, Erin, Nick and Bob. We really appreciated your help!