Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
  • Pool
SoHo Garden Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
  • Room Service
11 Howard(New York City)
  • Restaurant
NOMO SOHO Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
CITY ROOMS NYC SoHo(New York City)
2,104 results
All reviewscanal streetthe club loungenew yorkholland tunnellower manhattanstarbucks coffeearound the cornergreenwich villagefront desk staffthe empire state buildingnyc hotelsfew blocksrooms are smallbagelsthe financial districtsubway stationtimes square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very pleased with our stay in Tribeca. Comfy room and bed, good view. Staff helpful and friendly, close to several subway lines and Broadway for shops.
We went for breakfast in Cafe Crave just round the corner, good coffee etc. AOA bar/restaurant also round the corner is a decent place for relaxed food.

Room Tip: If arriving at Newark, this hotel is very close to the Holland Tunnel and as such is about a 30 minute ride away.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Wilberto O, Assistant Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thank you for your feed back. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and location. We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a lovely stay at the hotel which mixed both business and pleasure. The Hotel is clean and tidy and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The Deluxe King room was about normal size for NY but we were lucky enough to get a North facing room on one of the higher floors and the view was worth the money alone. At times the hotel was very busy which is to be expected, but the atmosphere was good and friendly. Overall we really enjoyed our time at the hotel and in comparison to the Soho Grand, across the road and which we stayed in the previous year we decided this hotel was less cool and chic but better overall. This was largely due to the use of the Club Lounge on the 21st floor which requires separate access, which is well worth asking for. This area has the open terrace which is relaxing and lovely and was a great place to sit back, look at the views and enjoy a quiet drink or nibble. Overall this was a very enjoyable stay at a very nice hotel.
The good things: Great views for North facing rooms, The Club Lounge, West Broadway (trendy and great restaurants), close to many Subway stations, business centre (with Wifi).
The bad things: No in room Wifi (2014?), Canal Street (busy and dirty), no in room mini bar/fridge, reception area too small.

Room Tip: The higher floors which face North point out to upper Manhattan which never fails to look amazing especially at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the amazing feed back. I am glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at the Sheraton Tribeca. We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Great hotel in nice safe location with decent price in NYC. Friendly staffs. Walking distance to Subway, Little Italy and Chinatown. We got nice room with Empire State Building view. Room was small, but it's the standard in NYC.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great feed back. I am glad to hear that you had such a great time here at the Sheraton Tribeca. We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I booked this hotel online more than 6 months before travelling and I did so because it had a good deal on.

Overall, it was a great hotel.

The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and the location was good if you like being downtown.

There was free Wi-Fi in the lobby (not in rooms) which was useful.

I did have some difficulties checking in and as a Gold Sheraton member I was surprised. There were 2 staff at the check in desk but neither were particularly interested in checking me in when I arrived. But if this is the worst thing that happens to you during your stay (and it was), things are pretty good.

I would certainly recommend this hotel and I would consider staying there again in the future.

Its probably a business traveller's hotel rather than a family hotel but that's what its marketing towards.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for your feed back. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and location. I would like to get more feedback on the two associates whom were at the desk upon your arrival so that I can investigate and be sure that no one else gets this perception upon arrival. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The room that my wife and I stayed in was small with no mini bar fridge but when you are only sleeping there because you are out sightseeing, what more do you need? The extraction fan in the bathroom was noisy and nothing flash about the bathroom but it was more than pleasant.
The location was great with the nearby sub way station, Chinatown, Little Italy and walking distance to Battery Park and other sites.
The staff there are friendly to say the least. We had trouble with the so called time we spent on the telephone making international calls, being required to pay an absurd amount, however, Milly at the front desk relieved any anxiety we had with a successful conclusion to this issue. Milly and Jackie at the front desk are a credit to their employer.
An enjoyable stay was had.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feed back. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and location. I will share this feedback with my associates Milly & Jackie. We look forward to your return in the future.