2,532 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuethe empire state buildinghouse caral fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomconcierge teamfour seasonsroom servicefull kitchen
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Staff is excellent; room is spacious and clean; health club had good equip't; dinning in restaurant and in-room solid. Extras with American Express was wonderful. Complimentary press and shoe shine was great!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
LanghamPlaceGM, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of our hotel! I am so happy that you chose to stay with us for your birthday.

I hope that you will return to see us again in the future, perhaps on your next birthday so that we can start a tradition together.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I love, love, loved the hotel. I go to New York a lot and finally had my first chance to book The Langham Place, using AMEX Fine Hotels program. From Check in to Check out, the service was seamless, and the room is appointed as stylish and spacious as any fine hotels in the world that I stayed at. When I checked in, I was not automatically given an upgrade, but when I prompted, I was given a nice upgrade to a spacious deluxe suite so no complaints there. It was a very busy visit, so I never got to use any facilities other than room service breakfast, but I would love to visit Ai Fiori next time. The whole hotel is decorated with many Alex Katz pieces, whom I love. Hot chocolate served in the afternoon was another special touch. Look forward to another stay at Langham.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of our hotel. I am so happy that you were able to utilize our relationship with American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts to stay with us!

I hope that you will return to see us again in the future. Thank you for your very detailed compliments about our hotel.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I cannot imagine staying anywhere else in NYC. Great location, excellent is understating the comfort and decor of the rooms. The staff are professional, helpful, and friendly. My wife and I are looking forward to our next stay there.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
LanghamPlaceGM, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of our hotel! I am so happy that you and your wife chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

After a long walk during the day, we decided to stop for a drink, and so we ended up here. The staff is super friendly with high class and the drinks were very tasty and well balanced! It was a joy to sit in the window and watch people pass!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017

A Magnificent Stay! Most impressed of this hotel's extraordinary services. Pampered and was treated royally throughout my stays. Incredible! They allowed us to check in early and the room was definitely great quality! Our room was remade in the afternoon which was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
LanghamPlaceGM, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of our hotel! I am so happy that we made such a positive impression on you when you stayed with us.

I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future!