$207
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$487
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$229
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$165
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$601
$152
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
$160
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
2,498 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuethe empire state buildinghouse caral fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomconcierge teamfour seasonsroom servicefull kitchen
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised, room was very nice and spacious clean, closet space,
bathroom was nice, 2 sinks
Bed was comfortable
Great view of 5th ave,
Not noisy, it was just 1 night,
Close to work and clean
I think we ended up upgrading room from standard to next above. Word of advice check out room before you unpack!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
LanghamPlaceGM, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of Langham Place, New York! I am so happy that you chose to stay with us, even if just for one night.

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed at the hotel for business last week and my experience was wonderful. Felt at home the moment I arrived. My room was spacious, clean, luxurious and quiet! The staff is always smiling and couldn't do enough for me. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of Langham Place, New York! I am so happy that you chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

We look forward to having the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I stayed at the Langham place with my wife in early October the hotel really is extremely good our room was very spacious and the staff were charming the bar had a lovely buzz to it and the location was perfect it isn’t a cheap hotel but it’s extremely good I would certainly stay there again

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of Langham Place, New York! I'm so happy that you and your wife chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This property is very sleek and the rooms and amenities are top notch- world class!! Very comfortable with very friendly staff. A terrific location very low key. There is a very good french bakery on the first floor. A Great hotel!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
LanghamPlaceGM, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Sir,

I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Langham Place is clearly among the best in Manhattan. It's not always about bells and whistles of life, it's about the people. Langham Place scores the highest among the both! My highest recommendation. Greg O'Brien, Cape Cod.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group

Dear Mr. O'Brien,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of Langham Place, New York! I am so happy that you consider our hotel one of the best in Manhattan.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!