2,533 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuethe empire state buildinghouse caral fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomconcierge teamfour seasonsroom servicefull kitchen
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed a week in this fabulous hotel. The location is great - one block from The Empire State, 5 mins to Times Square and a pleasant stroll pass the New York Library, Saks, Lord & Taylor etc., up to Central Park in about 15mins. The hotel room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping were efficient and always happy to help. It is a rare find to stay at a hotel where all the staff are clearly happy, motivated and enjoying their job. I have travelled extensively and lived in many places. Langham Place is now firmly placed in my Top 3 hotels. Can't wait to go back. Special Thanks to Balanka, Melissa and Derek!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank NLM339
LanghamPlaceNYC, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue. I am so happy you chose to stay with us when you visited New York.

We strive every day to exceed our guests' expectations. I am so happy that you had such a pleasant experience with us. I have passed your compliments onto Balanka, Melissa and Derek as well, all of whom were thrilled to be of service to you during your stay.

Francois-OIivier Luiggi

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I cannot say enough about the beautiful room and luxury we experienced while staying here on our first trip to New York. Every staff member we encountered in our 4 night stay went above what I ever imagined and were the perfect hosts for our first NYC experience. We would not consider staying anywhere else in NYC after our perfect stay here! Thank you for making it so special!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Joyofed42
LanghamPlaceNYC, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue! I am so happy that you chose to stay with us on your first trip to New York,.

We strive every day to exceed our guests' expectations. I am so happy that we were able to accomplish this goal for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to New York.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My comments are much the same as the other recent posts. Could not really find a fault.
My only embarrassment (mine) was a comment to the restaurant manager at Al Fiori that we would have benefited from being given a fish knife with my fish course and the main course plates were very attractive but not particularly practical from a consuming function.
That been said he, and the rest of the staff worked their socks off to give every customer the best of attention.
The same goes for the front of house team and the room service staff, efficient, friendly and top notch in their roles.

Room Tip: We had 3 twin rooms and all looked out onto the rear, not the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Leslie W

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue. I am so happy you chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

Thank you for including compliments to Ai Fiori in your review. They are a wonderful element of our hotel and an amazing partner to us. I am so glad you had time to experience a meal there when you stayed with us.

Thanks you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Spent 5 nights at Langham Place in an 'executive place' room on the 16th floor with my wife. The room was fantastic - large comfortable bed, great views of the Empire State Building and 5th Avenue (as it was a corner room), huge walk in closet, large bathroom with a good shower. The hotel staff especially the concierge could not have been more helpful in every way. We found the location ideal for walking to the shops on 5th Avenue and visiting The Empire State Building. The hotel has a courtesy car and driver available to take you further afield which is a nice touch. The bar in the evening was lovely and most nights there was a jazz combo playing live. Would definitely stay here again when visiting New York.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SimJon28

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue. I'm so happy you chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope that, should your travels bring you back to New York, you will choose us again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Spent 3 nights at Langham Place celebrating our anniversary. Everything about the hotel was fantastic. The location is ideal. Our room was wonderful (huge... massive bathroom, great view). The staff were courteous and knowledgeable (thanks Yankee and Jack). Lots of little extras like different cookies each night with the turn-down service, free WiFi, free drinks from minibar, even a complementary house Maserati (which we never used). Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dominic A
LanghamPlaceNYC, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue! I am honored that you chose to stay with us on your anniversary.

We strive to ensure our guests feel a sense of delight in everything we do, especially when they are with us on a special occasion. I have passed your compliments onto Jack and Yankee, who were thrilled to assist you during your stay.