2,541 results
All reviews ai fiori fifth avenue the empire state building house car al fiori tv in the mirror new york nespresso machine washer and dryer family suite turn down service five star hotel huge bathroom concierge team four seasons room service full kitchen
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My comments are much the same as the other recent posts. Could not really find a fault.
My only embarrassment (mine) was a comment to the restaurant manager at Al Fiori that we would have benefited from being given a fish knife with my fish course and the main course plates were very attractive but not particularly practical from a consuming function.
That been said he, and the rest of the staff worked their socks off to give every customer the best of attention.
The same goes for the front of house team and the room service staff, efficient, friendly and top notch in their roles.

Room Tip: We had 3 twin rooms and all looked out onto the rear, not the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Leslie W
LanghamPlaceNYC, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue. I am so happy you chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

Thank you for including compliments to Ai Fiori in your review. They are a wonderful element of our hotel and an amazing partner to us. I am so glad you had time to experience a meal there when you stayed with us.

I hope you will choose us again should your travels bring you back to New York.

Thanks you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Spent 5 nights at Langham Place in an 'executive place' room on the 16th floor with my wife. The room was fantastic - large comfortable bed, great views of the Empire State Building and 5th Avenue (as it was a corner room), huge walk in closet, large bathroom with a good shower. The hotel staff especially the concierge could not have been more helpful in every way. We found the location ideal for walking to the shops on 5th Avenue and visiting The Empire State Building. The hotel has a courtesy car and driver available to take you further afield which is a nice touch. The bar in the evening was lovely and most nights there was a jazz combo playing live. Would definitely stay here again when visiting New York.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SimJon28

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue. I'm so happy you chose to stay with us when you were in New York.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope that, should your travels bring you back to New York, you will choose us again.

Thank you again!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Spent 3 nights at Langham Place celebrating our anniversary. Everything about the hotel was fantastic. The location is ideal. Our room was wonderful (huge... massive bathroom, great view). The staff were courteous and knowledgeable (thanks Yankee and Jack). Lots of little extras like different cookies each night with the turn-down service, free WiFi, free drinks from minibar, even a complementary house Maserati (which we never used). Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dominic A
LanghamPlaceNYC, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue! I am honored that you chose to stay with us on your anniversary.

We strive to ensure our guests feel a sense of delight in everything we do, especially when they are with us on a special occasion. I have passed your compliments onto Jack and Yankee, who were thrilled to assist you during your stay.

I hope you will choose us again should your travels bring you back to New York.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Had to come to NYC on business and talked my wife into coming with me. The location is not where we usually stay but decided to try something new. We had a wonderful 1 bedroom suite . We looked out the window at the top of the Chrysler building. The suite was great with lots of room and the ability to have food on the room with a frig , microwave and stove top
Customer service was excellent and room service very good. There were a few little things that could be improved but very few. After our stay we weren't sure about the location but price for value was exceptional compared to many other places we have stayed. Al Fiori was A very pleasant surprise

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue! I am so happy you chose to stay with us for your business trip and that your wife was able to join you.

I want you to know that we are always open to guest feedback. Should you wish to share details on where you feel that we can improve, I would be happy to hear it. Just call the hotel at (212) 695 4005 and ask to be connected to me.

Thank you again for staying with us. I hope you will choose us again should your travels bring you back to New York.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The room was large and luxurious, the bath over the top. The service and staff were the most helpful of anywhere we have stayed. The location is great and the only negative about this hotel is there is no place to park when you arrive you have to wait in the busy street which is somewhat intimidating. We were with our kids and they left 5 robes and every night our fridge was filled with sprites, waters, etc. Snacks brought up daily and the kids loved that.

Room Tip: I don't think this hotel has a bad room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
LanghamPlaceNYC, General Manager at The Langham New York Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for sharing your positive review of Langham Place, Fifth Avenue!

I want you to note that I am paying attention to all of your comments, both positive and negative, so as to improve the overall guest experience in the future.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your family vacation. I hope that, should your travels bring you back to New York, you will choose us again.