The Langham New York Fifth Avenue
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
$339
$314
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$166
$136
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
2,453 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuehouse carthe empire state buildingal fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomconcierge teamfour seasonsfull kitchenfabulous hotel
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed in a studio suite because I wanted a soaking tub. It was huge! Very quiet. The decor was very minimal, but very serene, which is good for a city that can be overwhelming. The drapes are opened remotely, with the controls right by the nightstand. Got chocolate chip cookies with turndown service, slippers, soft pretzels. There is also a Nespresso machine with 4 different flavors available.

One gripe: I didn't realize that all of the drinks in the fridge were free. No one mentioned that when I checked in. I also didn't hear from the front desk clerk about the first 5 items pressed for free, this mythical Maserati car service, and who knows what else. I found this out through TripAdvisor reviews.

The staff was friendly. I actually saw very few guests on my floor, but saw multiple staff members. I got 2 items pressed for free. The only mix-up was that the items were supposed to be delivered the next day, long before I needed them in the evening, but weren't there. I had to call to ask about them because I needed to wear them and leave, and nervously waited to see if they would appear. They did, so it was fine in the end.

The bar is great as well! The food and bartenders are amazing.

Room Tip: Suites have soaking tubs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2011

It's often the little things in life that make the biggest impact. The room was great - bigger than the usual NY hotel room - and the bed amazingly comfortable, but it is the service that distinguishes this hotel. What time is check out - 'there is no check out time, what time would you like your room until'. Free wifi (why are European hotels so slow in picking this up?), free soft drinks in the minibar (obvious, no?), free shoe shine, free pressing for first 5 garments, free paper... on their own none of these would be worth noting, but the combination just sets the right tone from the minute you step into the hotel. Highly recommended, great hotel and will definitely return for business or pleasure.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Stayed here during a business trip last month. Excellent location! Nice room and decor. Will certainly come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I just returned from a stay at the Setai Fifth Avenue. I have traveled around the world, including NYC numerous times, and the Setai is simply the best hotel I've stayed at in NYC. From the moment we walked through the front doors, we were treated to consistent, warm, exemplary service. We had been staying at another hotel for a few days before checking into the Setai for our last evening in the city. We arrived at 9:30 a.m. hoping to drop off our bags and we were pleasantly surprised to learn that there was a room available for us. In addition, we were upgraded from a Premier suite to the next level of accommodation. Our room was simply stunning!! The modern design and elegant touches were fantastic. The soaker tub was luxurious and the bed was incredibly comfortable. We had a wonderful view over 5th avenue and could barely hear the traffic from the 15th floor. All goods in the mini-bar were complimentary, and the coffee and tea service were much appreciated. When we ordered room service, our bottle of wine arrived promptly, along with a small complimentary snack. Sadly, we were not able to access use of the hotel's Maserati drop off service within the city, but we were not fussed about this at all since the hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of numerous attractions and subway stations.
After a day of sightseeing, my husband and I enjoyed wonderful cocktails and a delicious selection of oysters while listening to the live jazz in the Lobby Bar. Upon returning to our room after an evening out, we were delighted to see the attention to detail for the turn down service. Our slippers were laid out beside the bed, along with a light evening snack.

Overall, I would recommend the Setai if you are looking for a modern hotel with impeccable service, the Setai is for you!

2  Thank Trvlgrl7772
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed at “The Setai” for only one night, post cruise from NYC. We wish that we could have extended our stay by a few more days at the very least. From the moment we pulled up to the front of the hotel, the service was outstanding. We arrived early, not expecting our room to be ready, but instead we were delighted, that it was and we were offered an upgrade to a suite.
Once escorted to our room, we were very impressed. The room was very large, modern but elegant. The bathroom was fabulous. We did not have a chance to eat at the restaurant Ai Fiori, but we heard great things about it and we will definitely try it the next time we are in New York City. Thanks again to the wonderful staff at “The Setai” for making our short stay at your hotel one of our best! We will return upon our next visit and we are recommending the hotel to our friends and family.

1  Thank Attifar