$189
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

$237
$210
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$316
$251
$260
$229
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$310
$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$152
$146
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
2,707 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsrain showerlight switchesroom servicediamond memberhuge bathroomtimes squaregrand central stationthe check in processmodern hotel
Reviewed October 25, 2011

chose this hotel because of its location and a new hotel brand of hyatt. we stayed here for a week and everything is perfect! staffs are all very helpful (special thanks to Renee and Connie). the room we got is spacious with a lovely view. plus side is the free wifi, soft drinks and snacks!

definitely staying here again when going back to new york.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank wyh
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I stayed in Midtown for a class and took my husband to celebrate an early anniversary... The hotel was impressive... Not sure why some of the reviews were knocking the service because quite frankly, I felt special from the minute I walked in the door... Our room was extremely modern; lots of gadgets and extremely quiet given we were in the heart of Midtown... The shower was a little weird to figure out at first but the room was very cozy...

The service, for us, was amazing... The majority of the staff bent over backwards to do what they could for us. They spent time talking with us and helping us plan dinners and subway routes... In addition, they were kind enough to ask us about it the following day... They offered to spend time going over subway lines and recommendations for airport transit and took care of everything... The staff was very young, very energetic to help us, and a lot of fun to talk to; yet very knowledgeable about the city...

The food in the restaurant was pricey but very good... I highly recommend this hotel and will be going back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We booked our trip to New York to celebrate a birthday, and decided on the Andaz 5th Avenue after reading plenty of positive reviews.
Firstly the positives....the location is perfect for seeing many of New Yorks attractions, and the hotel is very modern with large and comfortable rooms. We stayed in a king suite, which was impressive with good views and lots of gadgets.
However, the service at the hotel was possibly the worst I have ever experienced. The free mini bar is a nice idea, but useless if the bar is never re-stocked. The turn down service is only every other day, so why bother? And the maid service left used towels in the living room on two occasions.
However, the biggest disappointment was the host service at the hotel. There were always lots of staff in the lobby area, but they seemed more interested in looking good that providing any services.
On check in, we were not assisted with our bags, during 5 days, we were only once offered assistance to get a taxi, and the staff failed to advise us of the hotel happy hour (or any other services). The worst experience was with a birthday cake that we had ordered in advance of our trip. The staff were unable to locate the cake until 17:00 despite us checking on it at 9am, and leaving several messages with the hosts. By this time, the cake was useless, as we were out for a birthday meal. The host then offered to deliver the cake the following morning (perhaps they did not understand that a Birthday cake is required on the actual birthday).
If you want a high tech hotel with large rooms, then this hotel may well appeal. However, if you expect even halfway decent service, or staff who are prepared to assist you in organising the small details to make your stay special, I'd look elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Barbara H
Andaz5thAveMgr, Manager at Andaz 5th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Dear Barbara H,
I am so sorry to hear about your experience, particularly for your birthday! Please contact me at your earliest convenience (connie.wang@andaz.com), so that we can make this right. Please know this is certainly not the norm, and I would love to welcome you back so we show you what a stay at Andaz 5th Avenue should be.

Warm regards,

Connie

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great location if you want to stay in Mid town. The staff are young but very efficient. We had a suite which was a reasonable size and a huge bathroom. Very very quiet room which is amazing for NY. All mini bar is included (except alcohol) and nespreso coffee machine. Ate in the hotel restaurant which was excellent. My only criticism was there is no real concierge. I asked about a restaurant before the theatre and was told about a place she had heard of which turned out to be the worst meal I have ever had in NY. I think because the staff are young, they could direct you to the hippest bars but not great restaurants. Overall a wonderful hotel and I look forward to staying there on my next visit to NY.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stayed here for a conference. Right on fifth ave shopping Mecca, business area.

Hotel is a boutique by hyatt. Room charges include complimentary mini bar(except alcohol).
Entire hotel is contemporary, arty feel.

Very good place to hold a conference quality of facilities and amenities we excellent. It's not the largest hotel so you can't host anything too large.

Prices are on the high end average $500 a night.

My room was in the back tower. Facing an internal area. No view other than other rooms. Room was a little dark on the 7th floor. While the room was well designed and carried the hotels theme. It was very small. I dint even have a real cupboard, I had a glass hanging wardrobe the width of a refrigerator. Bathrooms are funky.

Service was very good

Room Tip: High room would be nicer, also a larger room (suite) if you have more than two is recommended
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business