Andaz 5th Avenue
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$187
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
$166
$135
$339
$314
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$375
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
2,644 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsloft roomcomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge showerdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in process
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Great location on 5th avenue, opposite New York Public library & Bryant park, very close to Times square, Grand Central station, Empire State, Rockerfeller, central park, MoMa...all of which is in walking distance..no need for cabs or subways unless you get tired of walking. Staff were great, loved all the free hotel bar i.e. all non-alcoholic drinks are free & all the snacks too...complementary!!
Our loft style room was very luxurious & spacious.

Only let down was the room service - choices for dinner where not that great & the food itself was average for a hotel of this calibre.

On the whole great location & great hotel

Room Tip: Corner suite is large.
1  Thank SK1212
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We loved our stay at the hotel!!! The staff could not have been more attentive or accomodating-from the free coffee, tea, or water from the minute you walked in, to a nice size umbrella for those nasty, rainy days. The best is the free hotel bar-all the soft drinks and organic bars you want!!! What a treat!!! It's definitely the little things that stand out in this hotel that make it so comfortable!!! The rooms are clean and beautiful-I would definitely stay at this hotel again!!!!

2  Thank Lori292
Reviewed October 5, 2011

This hotel has a great location. It is walking distance to Grand Central Station, great shopping, Central Park and Time Square, but you aren't overwhelmed with tourist when you step out the front door. It is a simple, clean and beautiful hotel. The staff really went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. I arrived in a downpour, soaking wet. As soon as I walked in a very friendly staff member took my bags and handed me a drink. I arrived early and my room was not ready. The staff member handed me a coupon to Lord and Taylor and told me he would call as soon as a room was available. He called in 20 minutes, and showed me to a beautiful, very modern and spacious room. My husband and I have stayed in many places in NYC, and this is our new favorite. It's centrally located, beautiful and very cool. They offer lots of fun perks, like wine in the lobby from 6-9 and complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol). We will return soon!

1  Thank EdlynB
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I visits NYC frequently. This was my first stay @ The Andaz. Their customer service was superior from the momnent I exited my cab. The staff is friendly and over and beyond my expectations. The room was nothing short of amazing. Just beautiful. From the room to the comlimentarty wine bar and eating at the restaurant. I had a experience I will never forget. I will also never Choose to stay at any other hotel in NYC..I love love love Andaz!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Lhall30
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I love NYC, visit every year, have a keen eye for detail, and have stayed in quite a few boutique hotels like Rivington and LES but nothing like the Andaz. Whoever designed the rooms and the customer service training knows what they are doing. The customer service was impeccable. I was talking with one of their employees and she mentioned that each of them were personally "styled". Impressive. When I walked into the room, I noticed the lighting first, quite dramatic like a high end club. The mixture of high ceilings, wood, stone, glass, and hammered steel were just to my taste. The lighting was "hidden" behind stainless steel "rods", a nice touch. The bathroom shower towel was rolled up and left on the ledge of the shower entrance, another nice touch. The reflective mirror backcoating in the bathroom was designed in shapes. When I turned on the TV, it said welcome "Jon Sumida". Most businesses don't take the time or care to make customer service such a priority. The Andaz does and it felt great. I have to mention one more thing, I needed a cab, so the girl at the lobby door stood out on the street to hail one for me. She stood out there for 1/2 hour for the previous guest. That's service. Thanks Andaz for a lovely stay. I think I've fallen in love with a hotel. Is that possible? I don't know but I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo