Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $120.00
from $100.00
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews professional photographer photography skills instructor zim great teacher night photography camera settings central park great shots tips and tricks interesting photos learned how learn how learning how new york great sense of humor three hours times square
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a wonderful time during several photo classes with Zim. Not only did I learn a lot, it was also great fun and Zim is the perfect instructor. She has a great sense of humor and a talent to teach. I took home fantastic photos of the city including architectural details and the park. And I took home a different view on how to create more meaningful memories. I will be back, Zim! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I come to NYC every year for a vacation away from my troubles and responsibilities. I've been to Central Park, Times Square, Broadway, museums, yada yada, but what I love the most is taking a photo class with Zim! This year, we returned to Chinatown and as usual, I learned so much- how to use my camera, how to shoot interesting photos, how to engage complete strangers so I can take their photo. And so much more. This is my FIFTH year taking a photo class with Zim and I will continue taking classes with her because there's just nothing like this, anywhere in NYC. Don't hesitate, don't over think- just sign up! Thanks, Zim!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t recommend this tour enough. I had Zim as my instructor for the Iconic NYC P1 tour and as I was the only person booked on, I was lucky enough to get 1-2-1 tuition. It was day 1 of a 5-day trip for me and a great way to get my bearings in the city, see some of the top attractions on my list as well as learn how to make better use of my camera and compose much more interesting pictures. Zim also shared lots of tips and information about NYC that only a local would know, which will help me get the most from my trip and was greatly appreciated! I have some fantastic photos to take home with me and I would definitely be interested in doing another of these tours in the future. Thanks so much Zim :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When traveling on your own it is hard to get nice pictures with yourself on it. So I booked with Zim and she took photos of me at Times Square, 5th ave, Broadway, Bryant Park, the Subway, Flatiron building and Brooklyn Bridge. This was my 2nd time with Zim, and she is really awesome! She knows a lot about Manhattan, has great ideas and takes all effort to make the most out of it. I had the photos even before I got back home. She also helped me getting a metro card, as we took the subway too. If there is anyhthing in NY I have to reccommend then this is it! It gives you lasting memories of one of the greatest cities in the world. I really had the best time, and when I come back again I will defunately do this again.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Every time I have the opportunity to visit NYC, I make it a point to book a trip with Photo Safari! Zim is amazing! She has an unmatched ability to teach. Booking a trip with her is worth every penny and then some.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

I took a Photo Boot Camp with NYC Photo Safari. It was the best photo experience I have ever had. Zim and her staff were exceptional. I learned to USE my camera. The instructions were so helpful. We photographed all over NYC during the day and night.

Date of experience: May 2019