“Fantastic find”
Review of Craft

Craft
Reserve with OpenTable
Craft is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 14,125 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Park Avenue South and Broadway
Transit: 4,5,6,N,R to Union Square and 6,N,R to 23rd Street
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We found this restaurant by chance on a visit to the city and had had a great experience. Food and service was fantastic. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This place was buzzing at 10 on a Friday night. The food of course was perfect but there was a slight hiccup in the service when there was a long delay in bringing out our wine. We didn't say anything but when the check arrived, the waitress told us they'd comped our after dinner drinks because of the wait. Kudos to Craft for realizing there had been a problem and making good.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I booked from London and went with great anticipation. We had to wait 20 minutes to be seated and service was very lacklustre. The food was very good but I have to say overpriced compared to much better restaurants in London. However the worst part of the whole experience was being told they 'had no relationship with a taxi company' and told to go out in the street (-5 degrees) and hail one to get home. This is very very poor for a so called top class restaurant. My advice is go somewhere else.

3  Thank Ricmid
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I decided to arrive in NYC a couple of days before a conference to allow time for some fun. I went to Craft on my way to a show, so I had an earlier reservation. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable to make recommendations. The wine pairings suggested were perfect for each course. The food was a wonderful start to my evening. I had a lovely roasted chicken dish that was well worth the few extra minutes needed to prepare it. The polenta was perfect. I plan on returning with my family during a future trip.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a long list of restaurants to visit from our foodie friends and we chose Craft as one of our choices. It was the best meal of the weekend! We all had a wonderful experience. The food was extremely flavorful, cooked just right and delightfully served in copper pans. The waiter made thoughtful suggestions and the service was top notch. The atmosphere was very appealing and the Christmas decorations were extremely tasteful. This is a definite 'must'. We'll be here again!

1  Thank Cathy R