Open today: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tour and great tour guide!

Julia S
via mobile
Amazing Tour

Jacqueline M

2,191 results
All reviews great tour our tour guide walking tour inside scoop the theater district current shows inside information new york great white way behind the scenes interesting stories highly recommend this tour great insight ny pass an excellent guide times square a lot of fun
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This tour was great and I learnt a lot. My tour guide Frank was lovely! Very friendly, funny and informative. We had a great time and it was very interesting!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Alan Kliffer was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic during the tour. My friend and I were really happy because we learned so much history on broadway. We would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We had a great time with our tour guide Samuel. The insights we got were excellent. We recommend this tour to everybody visiting NYC! Thank you, Samuel!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Allie made the tour was fun, educational with a little gossip. Enjoy it. Recommend to include in your travels in New York.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Filip was an extremely engaging tour guide, and you could tell that he loved the subject matter he was telling us. We packed a lot of things into our five days in NYC, and by that last day, our feet were killing us. But as soon as we started the tour, we didn't care, because it was a fun and interesting tour and well worth our time. If you are remotely interested in Broadway, I cannot recommend this tour enough.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our Broadway Tour. Our guide Alan was knowledgable, fun and his passion for the theatre was infectious! Great evening, would highly recommend for all- theatre lover or not!

Reviewed 6 days ago

What a great tour for anyone who loves the bright lights. Allie was just fabulous and as an actress had so much interesting information.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Sarah is extremely knowledgable. You can tell she has done her research and she thoroughly enjoys what she does. I loved all of her insights and energy.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This tour is a must if you're visiting NYC! Allie aka Babs is so funny and energetic and very knowledgable since she's herself an actress. She knows lots of interesting facts and did I mention that she's really funny? Thanks Allie for a wonderful tour! A highlight of my visit to NY.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a good time with Allie. She is really funny and knows many Insider stories on Broadway. We would highly recommend this activity.