“Could Remy be my guide for all tours?”

Inside Broadway Tours
Ranked #10 of 596 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: We want to invite you into our world, show you its cast of characters and have you feel the drama (and sometimes comedy) that unfolds right here behind the scenes of Broadway. Our tour guides are professional Broadway actors and singers who take their role of Broadway ambassadors seriously. They are also New York City licensed tour guides and look forward to meeting you and to answer your questions.
“Could Remy be my guide for all tours?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have traveled a lot and been on my share of tours. Just this week in New York, I went on 6 tours and Remy is the only tour guide whose name I can even recall. He introduced himself to each person on the tour as we checked in rather than rushing us and not giving us importance.

He had his tour very well planned out and choreographed and never once made us stop in the sun. He stood in the sun while we stood under the shade and/or air conditioning. His passion for Broadway was noticeable and it helped to further his extensive knowledge of the theaters.

He made sure we all had any information needed to go our separate ways after the tour. He was honestly the nicest tour guide I've been privileged to have had. My tour was yesterday and today I saw him again in Times Square. He immediately recognized me and wished me a great rest of my trip. He truly is a people's person.

Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Interesting Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This tour was very interesting and I learned a lot about Broadway in New York City. I found our tour guide Sam to be very knowledge and friendly. This tour is worth your time to take.

Visited July 2013
“Broadway and Cohen and Ethan and Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Four of us joined Inside Broadway's Ethan for the 411 on everything from Shubert Alley to the biggest piece of Krapp on the White Way. Juicy trivia, cool connections, and insider tips on "the biz" put a smile on all of our faces...and two of us almost didn't take the tour! Don't forget to ask for Ethan!!!

Farmington, Michigan
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Remy-arkable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great tour! Our guide, Remy, was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and personable. You will do a lot of walking, which is rough when it is 95 degrees outside, but Remy took us in the shade for much of the time and indoors twice. We're glad we went!

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Broadway Tour by Informed Actor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Though it was hot outside, this was the first tour that I have taken while in New York where I didn't wind up dripping sweat. That aside, this is a great tour that takes all around the theater district with an actor with actual credits under their belt. (Ours had been in a couple Shakesperean things in Central Park, worked backstage on major shows, and been on the touring show of Max & Ruby.) He was informed, interested, and actually payed attention to the people, taking countless questions, making terribly corny jokes, and as mentioned before, keeping us in the shade. Also, unlike many tour guides you'll find here in New York, he didn't j-walk and drag the tour group in to moving traffic. This was a great experience that I would highly recommend to the theater lover.