“Thank you Remy for a wonderful tour!”

Inside Broadway Tours
Ranked #10 of 609 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: We want to invite you into our world, show you its cast of characters and have you feel the drama (and sometimes comedy) that unfolds right here behind the scenes of Broadway. Our tour guides are professional Broadway actors and singers who take their role of Broadway ambassadors seriously. They are also New York City licensed tour guides and look forward to meeting you and to answer your questions.
Fremantle, Australia
“Thank you Remy for a wonderful tour!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I really enjoyed this tour! My tour guide Remy was very knowledgable and engaging. the tour content was interesting and it was a great way to see the backstreets and historic theatre houses in Times Square.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Budding Stars”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I took my daughter and her best friend (Age 12) on this tour because their dream is to perform on Broadway. They tour itself gave a lot of history of the theaters, area and the life of trying to make it as a Broadway star. Remy was our guide and he added so much more by answering all the questions my two budding stars asked. Remy, Thank You for taking the time and interest in them, it really helped make their trip wonderful.

Break a leg.

Lambertville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remy, the best tour guide!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my first tour. I had a lot of questions and Remy was able to answer all of them. He was very funny and entertaining. He put a smile on my face the whole time even when it was raining. I would definitely recommend him. I learned a lot from him. Thanks Remy!

Redlands, California
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 238 helpful votes
“NYC Must do! Broadway lovers delight~ Remy, our tour guide made it all fascinating”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Our family is from California and my 17 year old daughter is in her 4th year of high school drama productions, so this was the top of her list. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. (I wasn't expecting to.)
Our tour guide Remy is an actor himself and you can tell how much passion he has for the history and the inner workings of Broadway. We learned fun facts, folklore, a little superstitions, and all the insanity that go along with the backside of this business. Remy was full of charisma and charm, and made every member of the tour group feel special. He even humored my 11 year old son with his millions of question between stops, lol.
I enjoyed the architecture of the old houses, the Barrymore especially.
It's one thing to drive or walk by all the famous theatres, but to get all the gossip and facts is something you remember more than anything for years to come. Thanks you for the history and a better understanding of it all Remy! I am so proud to know what Off Broadway, Off Off Broadway and On Broadway really mean now. :) Thanks Remy, and I hope your audition went well that day, you got the part in my book!

1 Thank Michelle_Haley
New York City, New York
“Incredibly insightful tour of Broadway”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I took a few international friends visiting the US on this tour and they loved it! Even though I have lived in New York most of my life and have watched my fair share of musicals and shows on and off Broadway, I myself have learned so much from this tour. I didn't know that there were so much more to Broadway - the historical theater rivalries, superstitions, etc etc.. My tour guide Sam was very dynamic and kept us engaged and laughing for the entire time. I definitely recommend this as a must-do tour for both New Yorkers and those visiting the city. I suggest doing this tour before watching a Broadway show.