“Harlem Apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
DSC00042.JPG DSC00041.JPG
DSC00044.JPG
DSC00048.JPG
DSC00047.JPG
DSC00043.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cecilia L
“Harlem Apartment”
Reviewed January 5, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My friend and I came to New York for the first time. We stayed in this very cute apartment. Our host Milton was the best. We got to enjoy all what New York had to offer. It was very very cold outside and every night we came home to a warm cozy apartment. Milton was nice enough to give a cheesecake that was very delicious. Harlem was a safe place to stay and I would recommend this place to anyone , it had close stores such as CVS and Whole Foods. Everything we needed was in close range to the apartment. Thanks again Milton for an amazing stay.

VincentL1...
“A nice and quiet place”
Reviewed December 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

If you are looking for a quiet place to stay and away from crowd and noise and yet accessible to the city, this is the place to stay for a change. The subway is a stone throw and supermart is close by.

Emil H
“Just Can't Get Enough ”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I Have No words to Explain My Stay... I can't say Enough about Milton and This Place... I started out with One Week... Now I went For Two... If I Keep this up I will Move in Soon... Everything is Accesible, Apartment is always clean... Milton's Hospitality is Beyond Reproach.... Great time... See You not enough sooner...

benGalile...
galilee
“Great Affordable Stay in New York”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I have read quite several posts praising Milton the owner of this apartment but our experience exceeded them all. We have never had such a friendly ,knowledgeable and helpful host.
Harlem is a peaceful and friendly. We felt perfectly safe walking around day and night. There is a number of popular restaurants on Lenox Bvd. The subway station is 3 minutes away. Whole Foods is opening a large supermarket on the corner today (July 1). Staying there makes it easy to access The Apollo ( don't miss Wednesday's Amateur Night!!!), Bill's Place ( great music for jazz lovers- on weekends only) and the many churches that have Sunday gospel services ( ask Milton where to go).
The apartment has all the amenities you need : AC , a fully equipped kitchen, lots of towels, good working Wi Fi , TV, a sofa which can be used as an extra bed. It is perfectly clean.There is even a lovely garden.
One tip : Lines 1 and 2 of the subway which serve 125street on Lenox are express trains which stop at 72st and 42st. If you want to stop elsewhere get off at 96th street and switch to line 1 on the same platform.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed May 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Emil H
“Love It”
Reviewed October 9, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Once again We enjoyed our Stay at this beautiful Apartment... Milton as always was quick to meet us and everything was ready upon arrival... Thank You Milton.... We are still looking Forward to staying 2 weeks instead of 1.....

Alexandr...
“Best place to stay”
Reviewed October 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment I stayed in was just perfect, there was everything you may ever need from plates and cups to umbrellas and scales. I has been a bit afraid of staying in Harlem but it wasn't bad at all, it rather safe. On top of that, Milton is one of the friendliest and nicest persons I've ever met.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing