“I loved this musical and the cast was hysterical!”
Review of Rock of Ages - CLOSED

Rock of Ages
Memphis
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I loved this musical and the cast was hysterical!”
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Rock of Ages is one of the funniest musicals I've seen in awhile. The cast was incredible and the audience was wild! People were standing up from their seats, singing and dancing and having a great time all around. This is a musical I won't be forgetting and I would definitely see it again. Make sure you get a lighter at the door so you can join in on the ballads!

New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The music was good but that's about all I enjoyed”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I was really looking forward to this show because of the music but it turned out to be one of the worst Broadway shows I've seen. Oh sure there was a cute, kinda cheezy story and the music was great but unfortunately both the theater and the others there seemed to regard this more as a concert than an actual show. The theater chose to sell liquor throughout the entire show and this meant that not only were people getting up and down from their seats the entire time but also that waitresses were running up and down the aisle taking and delivering drink orders. The couple in front of me were making out half the time and the large group of women beside me seemed to regard it as a bachelorette party. This is not the type of behavior that I expect from a Broadway show and even with this same type of show I've never seen anything so appalling. I suppose if you don't mind and you like the music then it's a good show but I think there are other shows that are a better deal for your money because you can just sit at home and listen to all the music and probably have a better time.

1 Thank OvertheRainbow14
Crawfordsville, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“WHAT A BLAST”
Reviewed October 4, 2010

A hilarious, romantic comedy set to tunes from the '80s. All the singers are great. Wife and I both had a wonderful time.

detroit, michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“If you like to sing along, this is the show for you! Incredible!”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

This show is fantastic - great casting, great music, great dancing, drinks brought to your seat, sing along to the arena/heavy metal bands from the 80s. Totally campy story too! What fun!

Beaver, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Loved the Music but.....”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We were really excited to this show being 80's rock fans. The music was great! The narrator very funny and the script was a bit corny but we really liked it until... The risque dancing and lap dancing kind of ruined the show for us. I wish I would have known about that part and I would not have taken my teenage kids. The show would have been better w/o it. It definately did not add to it. I was very disappointed overall because of this. I wanted to write this review so others are aware of these scenes before they go. I read alot of reviews and never heard about this.

1 Thank nic-tb