Rock of Ages - CLOSED

Reviewed July 15, 2015
Rini54
Aizawl, India

1,050 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2015

The 80s!! Oh how I miss thee. This show is a blast from start to finish and brings back so many memories from the music I used to love! It is a must see on Broadway!

Reviewed July 15, 2015

One of the best 'Musical' experiences on Broadway especially if you are into 80's rock and can hum along to the tunes. The theatre is great too, smaller than some others but cosy and great sevice.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

If you are into rock (obviously!) and fancy a concert (cover songs) than go ahead! You can buy cheaper same day tickets from Times Square.

Reviewed June 24, 2015

This is a rock musical featuring some of the famous 70s / 80s music interwoven with a classic plot. You'll enjoy this if you like music by Europe, Bon Jovi, Styx and Journey. This does not have a huge cast though. So don't expect classic musical dancing numbers.

Reviewed June 23, 2015

This was a great show and story line. If you are a 80s music person then you will like it a lot. Would definitely see show again if I had the opportunity!

4  Thank Benzman79
Reviewed April 30, 2015

On my visit to the great America had a look at the shows but this one stood out to me. Never been to a show before so didn't really know what to expect but felt it was a good price and once there I felt the theatre was fantastic and the music used was brilliant. Had a good time and would recommend this to others and when I visit again I will hunt for this show

Reviewed April 16, 2015

I was not a musical fan and had never been before. But Rock of Ages made me a fan! It was so exiting; the singing and acting was spot on! At the end some were not able to sit still and started singing along :)

Reviewed March 26, 2015

This was my first ever Broadway experience and it certainly did not disappoint! We bought our tickets last minute at the TKTS booth in TS. After the show we went to a small karaoke bar and the whole cast was there too.. great times.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

Great show, will have you singing right along if you grew up in the 70s or 80s. Jell-O shots? Check. Lots of funny flashback references during the show and amazing performers. I would highly recommend this to couples, friends...maybe not kids.

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I loved the performance. Lots of laughs. The show was full on energy. We liked the character choices and personalities. I think all the seats in the place are good with no obstructions. We recommend doing this show.