“Must see”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Must see”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had heard about this but didn't realize that I would actually know all the lyrics to all the songs....and still I didn't feel old because so many others in the theater were also singing along!

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We booked via viator.com the show was at the Helen Hayes Theatre which in itself is quirky and small, we were sat four rows from front. Atmosphere was fantastic. The show rocked from the start.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

small theater, but hugh show. Live band played all the music, theater decor like an 80's club. felt like you were back in time. Every actor played to the hilt. would see again. Helen Hays theater perfect event

Arcade, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of my favs”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Only went to see this because Constantine was in it. We were just a couple rows from the stage and had a ball. We were singing and laughing until we cried. I' m not sure who stars in ROA now, but I am sure you will enjoy it as much as we did. We patiently wait for it to come to our local theater later this spring. Would tell anyone that remembers any 80's music to pick up tix when in NYC and enjoy.

Inverness, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A very good musical!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had reservations about this musical but my other half persuaded me that this was the one to watch on our recent trip to New York!

Well wasn't I wrong! This musical is fantastic, you probably won't stop laughing and singing the whole time you are there. Very funny and some great tunes.

I really like Helen Hayes theatre too. It's quite dainty and it seems you get good views from any side. We were on the last row of the Mezzanine and had perfect views.

Visited February 2013